Selling to a Material Trading by Scripting in 2024
Ok I will be brief, I want to "request a quote" to a Material Trader Merchant (for example to know the price of bones, the non rare one) to sell an item to them.
I found a way to do that, but doing so crashes the game at the moment.
The latest GWA2.au3 offers the function
Func TraderRequestSell($aItem)
but using it as below crashes the game
PHP Code:
Local $Item_ExtraID_Bones = 921
Do Local $quote = TraderRequestSell($Item_ExtraID_Bones) If TraderSell() Then $lHowMany += 1 Until $lHowMany = 1
Do you guys have any suggestions or experience with this
and how did you make it work?
Ok I will be brief, I want to "request a quote" to a Material Trader Merchant (for example to know the price of bones, the non rare one) to sell an item to them.
I found a way to do that, but doing so crashes the game at the moment.
The latest GWA2.au3 offers the function
Func TraderRequestSell($aItem)
but using it as below crashes the game
PHP Code:
Local $Item_ExtraID_Bones = 921
Do
Local $quote = TraderRequestSell($Item_ExtraID_Bones)
If TraderSell() Then $lHowMany += 1
Until $lHowMany = 1
Do you guys have any suggestions or experience with this
and how did you make it work?
Yeah you suggested me the 2 functions to buy,
there are 2 to buy and 2 to sell
allegedly:
-> buy
TraderRequest()
TraderBuy()
-> sell
TraderRequestSell()
TraderSell()
The trader request functions crash the game.
Do we know any workarounds for this?
I'd be willing to add a new implementation to GWA2, but I am not sure how would I go and do that, are there any docs that help with the GW API?
Maybe my gwa2 is not the latest one? Does anybody have one that works? (headers are the latest ones)
GWA2.au3
;~ Description: Request a quote to sell an item to the trader. Func TraderRequestSell($aItem)
Local $lItemID
Local $lFound = False
Local $lQuoteID = MemoryRead($mTraderQuoteID)
If IsDllStruct($aItem) = 0 Then
$lItemID = $aItem
Else
$lItemID = DllStructGetData($aItem, 'ID')
EndIf
Local $lDeadlock = TimerInit()
Do
Sleep(20)
$lFound = MemoryRead($mTraderQuoteID) <> $lQuoteID
Until $lFound Or TimerDiff($lDeadlock) > GetPing() + 155000
Return $lFound
EndFunc ;==>TraderRequestSell
;~ Description: ID of the item item being sold. Func TraderSell()
#If Not GetTraderCostID() Or Not GetTraderCostValue() Then Return False
Enqueue($mTraderSellPtr, 4)
Return True
EndFunc ;==>TraderSell
🔥CHEAP AF🔥 VALORANT AIMBOT 2024✅(💎UNDETECTED SINCE 2024💎) 01/28/2024 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies *EXTERNAL*
AIMBOT ONLY
"UNDETECTED SINCE 2021 🔥🔥✅✅"
⚠️REQUIREMENTS:
✅𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢x 298;𝗦 𝟭𝟬! DOES NOT SUPPORT WINDOWS 11
✅𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 Disable Windows security using Defender Control
✅𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 Uninstall Antivirus