Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arcane Echo not Casting

Discussion on Arcane Echo not Casting within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arcane Echo not Casting

So I downloaded this bot for Vaettir. I did some work on it cause I think gold pickups were disabled by default but it will not cast arcane echo at all let alone before wastrels demise. Can someone look at it and tell my how to fix arcane casting?

Edit: Apparently it does work on my daughter's computer, but doesn't on mine. We're using the same copy, and same version of Autoit. 3.3.14.5.

Edit 2: I deleted the game, reinstalled and did a -image and it's working again. Weird.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Assassin Vaettir Farmer Event.rar (117.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 10/20/2022, 07:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ok so after using it for some time and the game closing out on me, it will not cast arcane again. Something is off. Anyone help?