Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TraderRequest Function

Discussion on TraderRequest Function within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TraderRequest Function

Hi,
I'm trying to improve some bots atm but i can't figure this function out.

It doesnt do anything, character just stands near the rare-trader but doesn't do anything :

I tested with that :

TraderRequest(930)
TraderBuy()

Any tips ?

Thx !
Old 08/14/2020, 12:07   #2

I just checked it with my gwa2, after talking to the rare mats trader I used
Code:
If TraderRequest(930) Then TraderBuy()
and it bought me an ecto.

Make sure you have inkluded into your gwa2.
Old 08/15/2020, 15:10   #3

Yes! For these functions() to work u have to be talking to the trader IE. GOTONPC().

Like other autoit functions, they can return values.
Old 08/17/2020, 15:41   #4

elite*gold: 143
If you just did this:

<ScriptStart>
Initialize()
GoNPC(...)
TraderRequest(...)
TraderBuy()
<ScriptEnd>

then it might not happen anything. You enqueue the Order to request an item and then buy it but this queue is relating on your Addresses of Autoit. Which means if your script stops before executing the TraderBuy() then your Address of the information to buy the request item get lost and cant get read by the queue (which mostly happens a few frames later).

To easy fix that just do this:

<ScriptStart>
Initialize()
GoNPC(...)
TraderRequest(...)
TraderBuy()
Sleep(1000)
<ScriptEnd>
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
std::function of a function returning an std::function
11/11/2013 - C/C++ - 19 Replies
Nun muss ich nach langer Zeit auch mal wieder einen Thread erstellen, weil mir Google nicht mehr weiterhelfen kann. Ich verzweifle an Folgendem Vorhaben: #include <Windows.h> #include <string> #include <iostream> using namespace std;
Running Function 2 after Function 1 finished
09/15/2013 - AutoIt - 3 Replies
Hey, its me again. Im stuck on a problem since yesterday and as much as i hate to ask for help, i really dont know what else to try. I want Function 2 to run after Function 1 has finished. I tried GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and MsgLoop, but i dont really understand it. I tried to read tutorials but they didnt help at all. The line that are underline is what im talking about. I want gamestart() to run first and when its finished, i want iniviteteam() to run. #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n...
[VIP-function] ToxicSYS [VIP-function]
08/14/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
heeeey E-pvpers :pimp: this is a new hack by TSYS Status : UNDETECTED Functions (VIDEO) : YouTube - WarRock - Bikini event VIP hack
chocobo digging bot full function?
07/10/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 5 Replies
hi guys i have some bitches on my server who have digging bots with full funtion. they can buy gysahl greens drop junk buy a chocobo and dig themself, with waypoints. so where the hell is a programm like this? i would love to have a bot like this. cause the botter at our server make millions and arent near the keyboard , and i am hours near my keyboard and make like 100k or so... ITS NOT FAIR /cry. so if somebody have a programm like this guys on my server i am very thankfully if somebody...
Adding another function to CoPartner
06/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi all, today i was lvlin nix in my house with 2 chars one is a tao second my trojan. I let CoPartner taking care of the dura of my weapons and my tao refill his mana with meditation using CoPartner too. And its working very nice till now, but the only one Problem i got is to healing the guard by using CoPanther. I think CoPanther cant heal the Guard because he dont press the STRG key by using that. I can use a macro for healing but i need to have my co screen on the