Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone familiar with Hacks

Discussion on Looking for someone familiar with Hacks within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone familiar with Hacks

Hello,

I do not believe a hack exists like I have in mind.

It would rarely be used and would be used for good.

Anyone familiar with this topic can pm me? See if it is possible and maybe we can work out a deal.

« looking 4 a working Bot 4 Guild Wars | Need help Listing Agents and Trader Functions »

Similar Threads
IconIndex skill familiar spirit winhex
08/31/2013 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
help me! ใครคนไท& #3618;หา ช่วยหน่& #3629;ยนะ คับ สกิลนี้& #3627;าจากไห&# 3609;ไม่รู้:co nfused:
Code to recreate familiar scripting logic
05/04/2011 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 0 Replies
As I have been working to create my own plugins, I figured I might as well simplify and standardize my own plugin creation. As my choice of doing so I decided to standardize as closely as possible to your scripting language for familiarity. As such I thought you may find these little snippets of code to be at your convenience of time. Among the scripting logic I have as needed to created these thus far: level, getitemamount, invsize, map Here they are if you wish to incorporate them as...
Anyone familiar with MEX maybe answer this
05/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
is there a way to have mex recognize colors to find its coordinates ? or something like that im lookin to make a macro to speed up my attemptts at sockets, wanna make it so it sees the item im lookin to soc then puts it in the place then finds the met and puts it into place since when you get back from maint all your bag is jumbled up. or should something like this be done with scar, and if so could someone walk me through it a lil i have yet to use scar. Thanks in advance for any help.