Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coding Help Needed, Total Newb here.

Discussion on Coding Help Needed, Total Newb here. within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coding Help Needed, Total Newb here.

So here it goes. My horrible attempt at making a "help" request.

Okay so I am looking to code my very first own bot... Nothing to complex and DEF not trying to code a bot to run DOA HM... Just starting out something small.

I was looking for the helper script that when you moved, it tracked your movements onto a new SCiTE file.... I am not going to focus too much on inventory just yet since the new update. Just a simple green farmer outside a simple outpost (Noobish, i know)

I did download the botdeveloper and learning how to use that to at least help me do other functions.
Old 02/19/2019, 08:56   #2

I think most of us record the coords individually using Toolbox or DerMoenchs BotDeveloper/Other similar bot developers. Its a lot easier to figure out what your recording, where, and why if you do each coord individually. If you do a dungeon run recording your coords every 5 secs or something not only will you have a **** tonne of useless coords you will also not know what is what.
Old 02/19/2019, 09:30   #3

That would be a good way to start coding.

Develop your own tool to track the current coordinates and "push" them into a new scite Script.

But like Underavelvetmoon says, dont record every coordinate if you move, its enough to track certain coordinates (i like to move with the mouse, by clicking and then recording the current coordinate if you are at your destination. or just every 5 seconds or so.

That way you learn the coding language AutoIt and get more into the development of a bot.

Some hints of function you probably need:

FileOpen
FileWrite

Functions of GWA2

GetAgentByID
DllStructGetData
Old 02/26/2019, 07:19   #4

Can someone please explain to me what in the name "LoadLabelReturn" Error means? I'm trying to get the dragon moss farmer 4.4 up and running again and i already updated it and soon as i get to start it, it tells me that error. I have looked in the whole code and cant find where the problem is)
Old 02/27/2019, 18:26   #5

C++

Code:
enum class Coordinates : DWORD
{
	Y = 0xA3773C,
	Z = 0xA37734,
	X = 0xA37738 
};

struct mCoordinates
{
	float X;
	float Z;
	float Y;
};

mCoordinates mCoords;

__forceinline void getCoordinates(bool print)
{
	ReadProcessMemory(pHandle, (LPCVOID)Coordinates::X, &mCoords.X, sizeof(float), 0);
	ReadProcessMemory(pHandle, (LPCVOID)Coordinates::Y, &mCoords.Y, sizeof(float), 0);
	ReadProcessMemory(pHandle, (LPCVOID)Coordinates::Z, &mCoords.Z, sizeof(float), 0);
	if (print == true)
	{
		std::cout << "X: " << mCoords.X << "Z: " << mCoords.Z << "Y: " << mCoords.Y << std::endl;
	}
}