Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Function for item unid value?

Discussion on Function for item unid value? within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Function for item unid value?

Hi, is there a GWA2 function to get the unid value of an item? That is the merchant gold value before it's identified.

Would the following work on unids?

DllStructGetData($item, 'Value')

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Old 07/27/2018, 15:01   #2

little to no effort on testing this by yourself, beyond that, why should this be useful?
Old 07/28/2018, 00:43   #3

Code:
Func JohnyDee()
	FileOpen("Log.txt", $FO_APPEND)
	For $BagNumber = 1 To 4
		For $SlotNumber = 1 To DllStructGetData(GetBag($BagNumber), "Slots")
			Local $item = GetItemBySlot($BagNumber, $SlotNumber)
			If DllStructGetData($item, "Id") == 0 Then ContinueLoop;Empty Slot
			If GetIsIdentified($item) Then ContinueLoop ;Item Is Already Identified
			$ItemValueBeforeIdentifying = DllStructGetData($item, "Value")
			FileWrite("Log.txt","Item Value Before ID: " & $ItemValueBeforeIdentifying &   [MENTION=3576271]CRLF[/MENTION])

;IdentifyItem($item) Identify item here

Local $item = GetItemBySlot($BagNumber, $SlotNumber);Reget item since value changed
			$ItemValueAfterIdentifying = DllStructGetData($item, "Value")
			FileWrite("Log.txt","Item Value After ID: " & $ItemValueAfterIdentifying &   [MENTION=3576271]CRLF[/MENTION])
		Next
	Next
	FileClose("Log.txt")
EndFunc
should work idk what its doing when it sees @ symbol but this is what it looked like before I copy/pasted it into here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKillfox View Post
why should this be useful?
If you wanted to track the profit made via identifying items or average gain per id use you could $CoinsGainedByIdentifying items += $ItemValueAfterIdentifying - $ItemValueBeforeIdentifying is one use idk what op wants to do with it though
Old 07/28/2018, 10:27   #4

The added problem is Show Me The Money inscriptions don't have a set value increase that is known.
Old 07/30/2018, 08:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by savsuds View Post
The added problem is Show Me The Money inscriptions don't have a set value increase that is known.
This is from .
Quote:
This inscription only affects the items which have a merchant value. Like other inscriptions it has a set value (that is not displayed on the inscription):

"Show me the money!" inscriptions add up to 62Gold of extra value to "blue" items; up to 70Gold to "purple" items; and up to 75Gold for "gold" items.
Maybe this can help in the process of evaluate the possible max selling price.
Old 07/30/2018, 15:41   #6

DllStructGetData($item, 'Value')

After some testing this works with unids too, after ID shows the new identified value
Old 07/31/2018, 04:13   #7

If you have to worry about the cost to identify the items then your a real business man! Congratulations!

...but great find! - I would have thought that was a server side process myself... so one of those unknown bits in the item structure must be a Logical "Item Identified" bit.
Old 07/31/2018, 08:43   #8

The unid value is a good predictor of an item's level and its general "potential" so it is indeed useful in certain situations