Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Model ID Help

Discussion on LF Model ID Help within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Model ID Help

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the model id for dragon roots please?

thank you

Old 05/19/2016, 11:18   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(HELP ABOUT MODEL TYPE :NO MODEL)
12/08/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Close Fix
NPC model
07/14/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
hey Elitepvpers I am using blessed file and i already added V19 Flaris but my NPC still look red like the oold flaris of blessed file.. then when i am trying to remove all the Madrigal folder and get add the new madrigal my worldserver crashed... so i think it cuse in one madrigal the npc is red and in other madrigal the npc look as flyff gold and that why my worldserver crashed... so can someone pls lead me how to change the npc model to let him look as the official flaris
Model viewer und model dateien finden und in cinema 4d importieren
09/20/2012 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hallo Ich würde gerne mir die Aion Models fuer ein anderes Game nehmen und diese in cinema 4d importieren. Bisher habe ich die .pak datei entpackt und in der dort entstandenen zip datei viele dateien gefunden. Nach suchen bin ich zur erkenntnis gekommen das ie .cgf dateien die model sind (richtig?) MNun weiss ich aber nicht wie ich mir diese anschauen kann und dann in cinema 4d importieren kann. gibt es dafuer irgendein tool?
about the 2012 new pets model files and the weapon model files!
09/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
who can tell me how to add the new pets in silkroad?and who can tell me how te add the new weapons silkroad? who can share 2012 new pets model files?THANKS!!!
wow model
09/23/2010 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
hier