right so some know I'm trying to update the Kurzick bot by mrcrew, I'll be totally honest I'm no where near a standard of scripting that I can actually do this by myself.
The bot is here with Edits I have put in
The edits are pretty simple once I've put in including nearly all the new GWA2 that was out a few weeks ago
another thing I slotted into the code was....
Code:
Update("Taking blessing")
$deadlock = 0
Do
GoNearestNPCToCoords(-12909, 15616)
Dialog(133)
RndSleep(1000)
Dialog(134)
RndSleep(1000)
$deadlock+=1
Until DllStructGetData(geteffect(593), 'skillid') = 593 or $deadlock = 10
AdlibRegister ("DeathCheck",1000)
Where is $cbxBacktrack declared? is it even declared at all? Looks like it may not exist.
The only $cbxBacktrack there is the coding at 6601
Code:
If GUICtrlRead($cbxBacktrack) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
For $i = $coordscount - 1 To 0 Step -1
AggroMoveToEx($VQcoordsX[$i], $VQcoordsY[$i], "backtracking", 4000)
If GetAreaVanquished() = True Then ExitLoop
Next
EndIf
Hi,
This is an amazing bot, thanks for sharing.
I've made some improvements on the script, which I'll share when everything is ok. Now, I need some help for looping. In my opinion, the problem comes from this part :
Code:
If GUICtrlRead($cbxBacktrack) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
For $i = $coordscount - 1 To 0 Step -1
AggroMoveToEx($VQcoordsX[$i], $VQcoordsY[$i], "backtracking", 4000)
If GetAreaVanquished() = True Then ExitLoop
Next
EndIf
If GetAreaVanquished() Then
ConsoleWrite("Run successful" & @CRLF)
Else
If GUICtrlRead($cbxManuallyFinish) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
WinActivate("Guild Wars")
MsgBox(0,"Error","Get missing spawn" & @CRLF & "Press Ok to continue ")
;Exit
Else
ConsoleWrite("Run failed" & @CRLF)
EndIf
EndIf
RndSleep(500)
$dCoords[0]=0
$dCoords[1]=0
AdlibUnRegister("DeathCheck")
RndSleep(250)
TravelTo($townHzH)
that checks if the run is finished. But it crashes before executing "TravelTo($townHzH)". Can someone help me ?
Note: it's possible that the problem comes from other sub-functions like GetAreaVanquished()
If GUICtrlRead($cbxBacktrack) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
For $i = $coordscount - 1 To 0 Step -1
AggroMoveToEx($VQcoordsX[$i], $VQcoordsY[$i], "backtracking", 4000)
If GetAreaVanquished() = True Then ExitLoop
Next
EndIf
If GetAreaVanquished() Then
ConsoleWrite("Run successful" & @CRLF)
Else
If GUICtrlRead($cbxManuallyFinish) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
WinActivate("Guild Wars")
MsgBox(0,"Error","Get missing spawn" & @CRLF & "Press Ok to continue ")
;Exit
Else
ConsoleWrite("Run failed" & @CRLF)
EndIf
EndIf
If GUICtrlRead($cbxBacktrack) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
For $i = $coordscount - 1 To 0 Step -1
AggroMoveToEx($VQcoordsX[$i], $VQcoordsY[$i], "backtracking", 4000)
If GetAreaVanquished() = True Then ExitLoop
Next
EndIf
If GetAreaVanquished() Then
ConsoleWrite("Run successful" & @CRLF)
Else
If GUICtrlRead($cbxManuallyFinish) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
WinActivate("Guild Wars")
MsgBox(0,"Error","Get missing spawn" & @CRLF & "Press Ok to continue ")
;Exit
Else
ConsoleWrite("Run failed" & @CRLF)
EndIf
EndIf
*Neu Kurzick / Luxon Bot 07/17/2011 - GW Bots - 64 Replies hallo ich bin gerade dabei nen guten Kurzick / Luxon Bot zu schreiben (mit Mem).
dieser wird später von mir puplic gestellt..
aber da dieser bot der erste mit mem ist, brauch ich kurz hilfe:
$Health_Check = ; Lebenspunkte
$Travel_Check = 0x00D288F0 ; 0=Stadt, 1=Instanz, 2=Laden
$Death_Check = ; 1=Tod
$NPC_Check = 0x00D284E0 ; NPC ID (Auswahl)
Kurzick/Luxon Bot 02/06/2010 - GW Bots - 4 Replies Hi,
gibts eigentlich keinen Kurzick/Luxon Bot der immer wieder ein bestimmtes Gebiet plättet? Mir geht die DTSC/MQSC so langsam auf die Nervern.
Greetz Demo
Kurzick JQ bot! 11/21/2009 - GW Bots - 4 Replies This would be perfect :) Kurzick JQ bot with Combat quest on/off.
This would be fun... some Zkeys and alot of Title :P fk yeah :P
well for example you can take sycons Luxon JQ bot wich works perfect ^^
Have fun!
Hfff Kurzick 4er Bot 08/27/2008 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies hat sich erledigt.