Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HeroSkillFunction

Discussion on HeroSkillFunction within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HeroSkillFunction

Any reason I keep getting this error while trying to inject the graphics.dll into guildwars process?

Tried google, seems GWCA forum would be the likely bet, but it seems to be down at the moment.
Old 02/14/2012, 21:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Guild Wars Binary changed (update) -> the GWCA Patterns Changed
For example the HeroSkillFunctionCode (Pattern) was before
byte HeroSkillFunctionCode[] = { 0x5E, 0xC3, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x55, 0x8B, 0xEC, 0x8B, 0x45, 0x08, 0x50 };

And now changed to
byte HeroSkillFunctionCode[] = { 0x8B, 0x4D, 0x08, 0x8B, 0x54, 0x87 };

But there's a lot more than this and you cant update these on your own, unless you know what youre doing (then you most probably wouldn't asking) ... so your only chance seems to be buying it from some Member

And yes, the "GWCA Forum" GR is currently being updated. You wont get HowTos on how to update the GWCA there either, your only chance there is to buy an updated one from the staff.