Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with specific sendpacket

Discussion on help with specific sendpacket within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with specific sendpacket

Thank you DerMoench.
Old 04/15/2018, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
That Func was made in ~2012/2013 before the Hook for the UseSkill-Function was implemented.
However ... there have been 2 SendPackets for UseSkill:
Header 0x20 has been used to use a Skill on a Target.
Header 0x3F has been used to use a Skill on Non-Target/yourself.

The first one has been deleted with the 03/23/18 Update.

However, I recommend UseSkill() over SendPacket().
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Specific Account - DK / Paladin Account - With specific things on it.
03/04/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
SKYPE : cristian.puf21 - SKYPE : mishap87 http://www.eu-accounts.com/resources/static/image s/logo.png Hello, I'm looking for a specific account which must have all of the listed things below: -Plate class: DK/Pala with warrior TIER 3 (BMAH Preffered) -CM 17 with at least one FOS best realm time in WOD
How To Find SendPacket Address with olly or other method?
08/05/2014 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
Please help me with finding send packet address
Detouring SendPacket
03/27/2013 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 10 Replies
Hello there. I'm posting about my problem since I haven't found any thread about this topic :( I am trying to make an 'outgoing packet listener' for this game, by detour-ing its SendPacket function. Obviously it only listens for packets being sent. I want to avoid using MS Detours, so I'm using a detour function I found on the internet. Needless to say I am injecting a dll into the client in order to do that. The problem is the game crashes, most likely when jumping from my custom...
[Question again, sorry] is this bot with SendPacket data parser?
09/14/2012 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hello there, Ladies and Gentlemen :) Sorry, noob here and need some direction!! :D PSCBots use SendPacket for bot? it's works without Gameguard ByPass? your help is greatly appreciated :handsdown: Thank you ^_^ ~Credits~ (Click their name to thank them!) PSCBots : nice auto bot
C->S SendPacket Frage
09/13/2010 - Last Chaos - 0 Replies
hey, hab die sendpacket funktion ( bevor das packet encrypted wird ) gehooked, klappt auch ganz gut http://s1.directupload.net/images/100913/422dsl63 .png nur scheint die sendpacket funktion ziehmlich behindert aufgebaut zu sein ( wie der rest von last chaos.. ). wäre nett wenn jemand nen prototyp der funktion posten könnte, dann würde mir eine menge arbeit erspart bleiben ;) danke