Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This is a guide to SKILLS!

Discussion on This is a guide to SKILLS! within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
This is a guide to SKILLS!

DOwnlaod it and open it ....
it has every skill inside it....

Download Link:
Old 10/23/2007, 18:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,569
nice ist very useful

Similar Threads Similar Threads
All about Aloken : New Character Skills and Guide
11/22/2009 - Dekaron - 35 Replies
To check out Aloken's new skills and features go below | DEKARON | - Extreme Action Online Game click on the pictures, and you will see her doing the moves. YOUTUBE VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhhLJ_Diw8A
ecsro pk2 editing guide ( skills )
10/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all sry to open a new theared but any1 have a good tutorial to edit pk2 files for skills? cuz i just find for weapons and clothes wolfes etc
[Guide] Ninja Skills On CoEmu v2
06/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
I see Many People Say Ninja Skills Dont Work and it was with me i`ll tell you how to make it work really simple :D buy dragon gems from shoping mail go to pc here the command /scroll pc get the item u wanna socket a gem on it put the item put the 2 gems on all ur gears go and try ninja skills now
Guide for finding skills in sibibot!
03/08/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Who has trouble finding their skills for sibi bot? This is a guide so you wont ever have to worry! Note:i just made this for the attacks section cause thats the hard list but it will work for the buffs and imbues. And now the hard part:pimp: If you are just starting a character you are gonna go through the most important part of the skills! this is the part where you have to make your order.
[Guide]Add wep skills to your server O.O
11/21/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
ok so i got kinda bored and decided to make a guide on how to add wep. skills into your server. ok so lets begin, FIRST OF ALL, THIS GUIDE WAS! AND I MEAN WAS MADE BY ME, AND ONLY ME! do not copy plx O.O ty. ok so....first of all the files that we'll need 1. the list of the skills (In powersource, you will find a txt file called "Commands" you go all of the skill lists there) 2. COItems.txt which can be found in powersource debug folder. aww btw you'll need brains to...not a lot...