Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question

Discussion on Question within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question

If someone records me Ganz with Hack So I have a situation I will Ban
And what I can do about it
Old 01/01/2011, 17:37   #2

Most of people just want to scare you to stop hacking and they don't even record you. But if your account get banned, just create new one. If it's IP ban, then it's worse - if you have static IP, you have to contact you Net deliverer and ask for new one; or just change your host with a program (Google it). If you've got a non-static IP (no private but public net), just reconnect your cable and it should work. Good Luck!
Old 01/01/2011, 22:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usiek1992 View Post
Most of people just want to scare you to stop hacking and they don't even record you. But if your account get banned, just create new one. If it's IP ban, then it's worse - if you have static IP, you have to contact you Net deliverer and ask for new one; or just change your host with a program (Google it). If you've got a non-static IP (no private but public net), just reconnect your cable and it should work. Good Luck!
Cool Thanks for the info
And another thing
If they let me use the Ban on which there is a way to cancel the temporary ban