Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Engine plus original CT. Working!!!!

Discussion on New Engine plus original CT. Working!!!! within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 07/24/2007, 03:27   #16

elite*gold: 196
Quote:
Originally posted by inuyasha0011@Jul 23 2007, 19:18
I wonder what happend I go and try to download this form the megaupload and it freaks out

and tells me that it has failed!
It's about a month old. They patched it...
IMHO you should use google for "h4c0r-BG's Ijji Trainer v4+GG Disabler" and you'll find some more useful sites.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT]Zid engine bypass advertisments + working zid engine
07/12/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 69 Replies
REVISED EDITION (for the not so smart)(easier version for non-detection of zid engine) 1st. use winrar(application) to open zid engine U(this is the file you downloaded).. 2nd. click zidengineu.exe(dont extract/open) then press(on the keyboard) alt+ V(v stads for view). 3rd. a new window will appear, then open zidengineU.exe(from your zid engine folder). 4th. those are the advertisments dont do anything.. (just ignore/dont close) then open uce.exe from the evaluation copy of...
----WORKING---- TbotSRo0905 with original client !
10/06/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 43 Replies
hi i'm using TbotSRo0905 with turbocrack4.0b and with Autopuzzler5.0 and loopbackadapter i'm NOT using a modified client so it's safer then Tbot0801 and there are practictly no DC's !!:D i have put it all in one package, so you won't have to download it all separate =) (but you can) ALL IN ONE PACKAGE =>>> RapidShare ORIGINAL CLIENT=>>> RapidShare There is only 1 thing you have to do, autopuzzler needs you to make a new user account on you computer, just go to configuration screen...
-----WORKING---- Tbot0905 with original client
09/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hi i'm using TbotSRo0905 with turbocrack4.0b and with Autopuzzler5.0 and loopbackadapter i'm NOT using a modified client so it's safer then Tbot0801 and there are practictly no DC's !!:D i have put it all in one package, so you won't have to download it all separate =) (but you can) ALL IN ONE PACKAGE =>>> RapidShare ORIGINAL CLIENT=>>> RapidShare There is only 1 thing you have to do, autopuzzler needs you to make a new user account on you computer, just go to configuration screen...