Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying FXP aimfix/shotbot/esp

Discussion on Buying FXP aimfix/shotbot/esp within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying FXP aimfix/shotbot/esp

Hello, looking an aimfix/shotbot/esp, doesn't have to have all of these features but i'm mostly interested in shotbot/aimfix.

I already have a shotbot from user D_spade but it seems he is no longer updating the cheat so i'm looking for another one.

Don't try to scam me, I will be requesting some sort of proof that you have what you are offering and it works for FXP.
Old 02/24/2024, 02:39   #2

I am also looking for this as well. ssqq22 if you find someone who isn't scamming and is legit seller please let me know!

Thank you,
Old 03/10/2024, 21:30   #3

Hello we selling aimfix/shotbot/esp, add me on discord : Tattaog
Old 03/23/2024, 05:59   #4

Please reach us over this developers discord channel to check out what other people are offering.

Discord channel: