Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Source] MultiHack FGunz

Discussion on [Source] MultiHack FGunz within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Source] MultiHack FGunz

For the lasts who play it, here is an awesome ESP I made few weeks ago.
Enjoy.

Hotkeys:
F6 - Toggle Name ESP
F7 - (Aim helper) what you see in the first image. Make the square bold with the HP as color
F8 - Toggle the ESP
Home - Reset bullet and health
and Anti-HWID Ban ofc

The source code contains a lot more, like lawnmower, flipmower, teleport, massives and much much more.
Just, they are mostly detected so they disabled by default. Also, the source code contains a lot of the reversed SDK so you can do more stuff.
Tip: If you want to have "is character visible" function to change the color if the enemy behind the wall, finish what I started with the Pick function

(this work on Universe Gunz?): Yeah, pretty easily actually. I saw that they packing with themida version 2.x something, old one. lots of unpack tutorials out there for it. Simply unpack, try to find the address required with the sigs I've provided here. I can also upload my Dump/IDA PRO file of FGunz which I reversed a ton of functions more than there is in the source code here. Could be nice reference. Everything should be the same besides the addresses and maybe some of the virtuals and stuff. In the game there is few ways to get anything such as (position, health, team id, etc). And the source codes provided in the internet. Should be fairly easy. This is why it's a great place to learn and sharp reversing skills for those who want an easy challenges to learn so without spending too much time.

Download:
Scan:

note: Don't use Manual Map nor Standard Injection.
Use Extreme Injector with LrdpLoadDllStub injection method (cuz seems like they detect it)

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2018, 01:12   #2

Could you send me the ugg version? Or you wont do it ? Ty anyway bruh

Old 11/23/2018, 11:55   #3

Password?
Old 12/30/2018, 00:09   #4

Password: Eletroplus

Old 01/03/2019, 05:22   #5

I downloaded the source hack, what do I use to open it?
Old 01/07/2019, 09:27   #6

How to use this one?
Old 01/13/2019, 16:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eletroplus View Post
For the lasts who play it, here is an awesome ESP I made few weeks ago.
Enjoy.

Hotkeys:
F6 - Toggle Name ESP
F7 - (Aim helper) what you see in the first image. Make the square bold with the HP as color
F8 - Toggle the ESP
Home - Reset bullet and health
and Anti-HWID Ban ofc

The source code contains a lot more, like lawnmower, flipmower, teleport, massives and much much more.
Just, they are mostly detected so they disabled by default. Also, the source code contains a lot of the reversed SDK so you can do more stuff.
Tip: If you want to have "is character visible" function to change the color if the enemy behind the wall, finish what I started with the Pick function

(this work on Universe Gunz?): Yeah, pretty easily actually. I saw that they packing with themida version 2.x something, old one. lots of unpack tutorials out there for it. Simply unpack, try to find the address required with the sigs I've provided here. I can also upload my Dump/IDA PRO file of FGunz which I reversed a ton of functions more than there is in the source code here. Could be nice reference. Everything should be the same besides the addresses and maybe some of the virtuals and stuff. In the game there is few ways to get anything such as (position, health, team id, etc). And the source codes provided in the internet. Should be fairly easy. This is why it's a great place to learn and sharp reversing skills for those who want an easy challenges to learn so without spending too much time.

Download:
Scan:

note: Don't use Manual Map nor Standard Injection.
Use Extreme Injector with LrdpLoadDllStub injection method (cuz seems like they detect it)
Cheers mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moymoygwapo View Post
How to use this one?
Edit the source code to your liking and build.

« Universe GunZ Hack UGG HOOK Update 2018. | - »