Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I give 60$ for the creation of a hack

Discussion on I give 60$ for the creation of a hack within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post I give 60$ for the creation of a hack

The hack i want is this

The video explains what I want to do.

What the hack does is that by pressing shift or
left click I will get a butterfly. It's like a macro, but it's still a hack.
Since if I press very fast shift will give many hit.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Creation of hack.
11/15/2016 - GunZ - 0 Replies
I want to create a hack for Gunz tre duel, I have the codes Of the hack I want to do. The hack I want to do is butterfly hack,So you want to slash by blocking. "I know macros exist And keystrokes automatic. But I'm not interested in that I prefer the butterfly hack Since it allows you to do the butterfly at any time pressing Shift or Right Click,The hack should only work with Shift or Right Click. For the gunz I want the hack (Does not have much protection But i do not think hacker ...
Hack tool Creation
11/07/2015 - S4 League - 5 Replies
what do you devs use to make us these hacks pls tell me
Dragonica Private Server Creation , Création de serveur privée dragonica
05/02/2014 - Dragonica - 7 Replies
En : Hi guys today I want any of you give me a website link or page on epvp for me to create a private server Dragonica Thank you and ENJOY Dragonica Fr : Salut les gars aujourd'hui je voudrais quelqu'un d'entre vous me donne un lien site ou page sur epvp pour que je me crée un serveur privée dragonica
12Sky2 MAYN Hack creation
03/18/2014 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
Hello all , After beeing off the earth for a while i found myself again.LOL Im looking for a decent coder who can help me create some decent autopiller for all you noobs out there ... JK. Im knowed as AFKGUY righthand/tester .. Updated the hack untill aeria closed there game ... Pm me if u want 2 help me ;-)
[Guild Creation] Name Hack?
08/17/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey, a while ago you could make a guild using [ ' { + ` ~ characters in the guild name. Now you cant. It says "you have typed incorrect language" I want to make a guild using this in the name: ' How can I do this, now that there is a filter? I see people using invalid names. So there must be a way to make a guild using those characters. Guild trying to create/example: John'sClub