Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Powerlevel in patch

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The orginal guide is by ib6ub9. All I did was edit it a bit. Credit goes to him. Download these

by CBWiz

Get winrar by googling so u can unrar these if you cant

First setup the windower to work. I dont have steps for these because I setup mine along time ago and it worked ever since. But I did it in a couple of seconds so you should be able to. If you have problems I'll try to figure out how to do it

If any problems occur during the tutorial just skip to the next step!

Run Gunz_Runnable and login to the game. Make sure you get a partner. Unrar WPE to two different folders. And run it twice. Go to View-->Options and uncheck all the boxes except the SEND box.

Login into the game again. Make a game with TEAM DEATHMATCH and then target your gunzrunnable. Click the play button and then start the game. When the Lets rock message goes away go back to WPE and click stop. In the colum labeled SIZE there will be a packet that says 34. Right click the packet and hit send then select the continously box & set the timer to 100 milisecs.

Open the second WPE and target program and then hit play. Then tell your partner to kill you. Look for packet size 20. Right click it and hit send then go to continously and 100 miliseconds like before. Click play QUICKLY on both wpes. Your partner will be gaining xp quickly. You should level fast!

Old 08/02/2005, 19:16   #2

any1 here got it work?

Old 08/03/2005, 04:41   #3

Nope it just log me out of gunz and none of the packet are the same as in the older packet so from what i think Powerlvling no longer can be done and beside u get strip to nothingless when they find out so just go pwn noobs ^^ and thx for trying
Old 08/03/2005, 05:09   #4

None of the *** mode packets are the same either. But they are easy to find out. I haven't tested this but if it is fixed.
Closed Thread

« ::GunzCheater:: | a working god mode ? »