Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gunz cheater fixed sword blocking

Discussion on gunz cheater fixed sword blocking within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
this is basically the same thing as the other one but i think iv fixed the sword problem when you cant block i dunno it works sometimes so if it doesnt work the first time keep trying
Old 07/15/2005, 10:51   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by Senses Fail@Jul 15 2005, 10:06
this is basically the same thing as the other one but i think iv fixed the sword problem when you cant block i dunno it works sometimes so if it doesnt work the first time keep trying
Wow... You're one stupid idiot..
If you wanna post a keylogger, make it undetectable you fool!

File: Gunz_Cheater_V2.exe
Status: INFECTED/MALWARE (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database) (Note: only non-destructive malware has been found. Considering the non-destructive nature of samples like these - although they can be a pain -, results will not be stored in the database.)
MD5 ffefb9ff1878b202d4549d7fb77b3dab
Packers detected: -
Scanner results
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found not a virus Program.Ardamax
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found not-a-virus:Monitor.Win32.Ardamax.20
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
UNA Found I-Worm.Yanz.b
VBA32 Found nothing

Take a look at this..

You just got OWNED!! by me..
Old 07/15/2005, 16:40   #3

Senses Fail, bastar*** like you f*ck everything up and destroy hackers reputation. Why the hell would you post it here, when you know we will find out. You dumbf*cks deserve to be banned. This is unbelievable. And the sad thing is, if it was'nt for emdy many people would have downloaded it.
Old 07/17/2005, 13:22   #4

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
file removed

#user banned
#closed
Closed Thread