Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with the System.mrs hack.

Discussion on Help with the System.mrs hack. within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Right. I read about the hack, followed the guide, replaced the real system.mrs with my hacked one at loginscreen, but with a hacked system.mrs it is impossible to login. Is this a common problem and is there any fix for it?

It says "Cannot Access Server" with a hacked system.mrs but the second i replace it with the original again it works
Old 06/29/2005, 01:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's not the hacked one you have to replace, it's the clean one.

1º - Before running the game, replace your cleaned system.mrs with the hacked system.mrs.

2º - Run the game and let it load until it reaches the login screen.

3º - ALT + TAB out of the game, and replace your hacked system.mrs with your cleaned one.

4º - ALT + TAB into the game and login.

have fun!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can anyone get this working? (TS1 launcher/ all in 1 hack system)
12/16/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
So, my fried gave me this hacking system, and it seems to well not be working o.o... It was working since last time they patched TS1 ( added TS2 button/fix capes) this hack has Unlimited Chi GM mode (see others lvls and /movezone) God mode Speed hack and others, i forget xD To try to fix this TS1 trainer, please PM me with your XFIRE please, thanks.
Ultimate Hack System
09/30/2009 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
Ich habe ein neues Hack System entwickelt mit dem man in pserver alles ganz leicht handhaben kann.Monster beschwören,Sets cheaten auch gleich einstellen wie viel updates es haben soll sockel etc. .Teleporttool mit drinnen,fast alles ,schauts euch halt mal an screenshots und alles weiter auf
GodMode / Quest / System / Hack
05/13/2009 - GunZ - 21 Replies
Just a few new hacks for you all to try out. Feed back IS REQUIRED because i cant get ijjigunz working after the recent patch. On another note... does anyone know if editing the exp gained in scenario.xml has any effect ingame? P.S. Im not sure wether or not you will need a NO_UPDATING launcher.. but if the system.mrs is getting patched by the launcher then let me know and ill see what i can do. P.S. Could someone please take the time out and upload the WHOLE gameguard folder found in...
System hack
05/28/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Imortal hack Click here for download more info later use it only in mission
Quest system termination hack
12/01/2006 - Flyff - 3 Replies
How does the termination hack quest system work what do i do?