Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Source Code help

Discussion on Source Code help within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Source Code help

Hey well i just reactly started taking classes of coding and i think i can make a dll or a hack for gunz i would just like to see a couple source codes of old ones if nobody mines . so it would be really nice if anyone can give me a link or two. ty
Old 10/16/2009, 03:49   #2

anybody?
Old 10/17/2009, 01:48   #3

elite*gold: 20
Source codes are private, they take allot of work and determination when creating hacks.
I suggest you take up on other forms of programming, the sooner you do the sooner you'll get to the stage where your able to create hacks.

P.S. Sorry I took so long to reply, I was offline for a couple of days, I got a bad grade in Biology and needed to study a little bit harder.
Old 10/17/2009, 19:13   #4

ty ande ill look around for tuts or something
Old 10/18/2009, 01:55   #5

elite*gold: 20
Good luck.