Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Authentic Gamers!

Discussion on Authentic Gamers! within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Authentic Gamers!

Hi ElitePvpers,
Doctor Tech recently decided to accept many members as we can.

Hello, I am a member from Authentic Gamers (Diego), it is a fun and enjoyable community. They will have a variety of games soon in the future. Our private server GunZ will be released some time this week so feel free to join us at:
!

Don't forget to Register to the forum!

AuthenticGamers has a lot of helpful and friendly staff! That is always active to help YOU!

PS: You may feel more than free to contact the owner at:
!
Old 08/22/2009, 09:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Anyways the you can reach the website at now since the domain has change www.authenticgunz.com

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for UK gamers around 17 to 21.
10/04/2009 - Main - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for some UK gamers, around the age of 17 - 21, to play any online game with, I'm willing to buy pretty much any game, however I already have most of the popular online games so just let me know what you play and I'll check if I have it. I'm 18 from England and it would be great if I could find some online buddies. I have a microphone aswell so I can use Teamspeak, Ventrilo or even Skype. If you'd like to get in contact with me please add me on either, Xfire:...
hi to all gamers
04/14/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi to all gamers:)
Hello Gamers
04/12/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hi all, let me introduce my self first, my name is Paqs..now I play Lineage 2 and would like to know the guides and maybe the cheat ^^..since i'm not very good @english so please forgive me for that problems :D..hope this enough for my first post..CU in forum all.. Thx
Hello MMO GAMERS
04/18/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi all im a Silkroad Online Gamer BTW dose a AGbot for silkroad LvL you up i know this is a stupid question but im lost ?
Hello Gamers!
12/30/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I would just like to tell everyone hi and to everyone that plays WC3.. rock on.:)