Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please new witch 28 may hack dll put

Discussion on Please new witch 28 may hack dll put within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please new witch 28 may hack dll put

Please new witch hack dll put Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2011, 01:06   #2

i will just w8 me 2 minutes ok
Old 06/07/2011, 01:09   #3

visit my new post ok ,
Old 06/07/2011, 19:36   #4

Received Thanks: 3,417
#reported ~ Doppelposting

Download :

Virustotal :

#Closerequest -Problem solved
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
witch hack 1.5
09/28/2011 - GunZ - 64 Replies
This runs on gunzAPI1.5V2.dll its the best hack made by me so far on my gunzAPI system Note you may use the disposable grenades infinitely as nukes 1. Buy 2 of the Explosive Grenades that blow up on contact 2. Go in game 3. Type !nnuke ex //note all other nukes also works 4. Right click with ur exploding nukes in hand, it will seem as if ur getting negative grenades this is OK. 5. If you accidently switch weapons u have to go out of the room ur in and buy 1 explosive...
newest hack by witch only witch 4 april 2011
04/30/2011 - GunZ - 9 Replies
hey , as i said , every time witch update his hack, I ll bring it to you , but you can always go to his site and download it by yourself , and maybe talk to witch himself , any way this hack is the same as 3 april 2011 but you have lungemower its alt + k here you can download it www.gunzapi.com/AprilWitch4.rar and dont forget , always scan before use i get n credits for that ,i just help you to get the hack faster
witch hack
03/03/2011 - GunZ - 5 Replies
when is get 10 THXs ill post download !where NAME - Finds out where ppl are !pinata - Turn urself into a candy pinata !asurvival - AUTO SURVIVAL!!!!! !muteadd NAME !mutetog !muteclear !play j
Problem with witch hack, plz help
02/22/2011 - GunZ - 5 Replies
Hello, the MinionForces witch hack ive just got yesterday doest work. I extract it all in my gunz map but when i hit start game gameguard runs, then i have this note: Gunz needs directx 9.0c to run properly. Now when i delete d3d9.dll ( that is included in the hack map) it runs normally, and i can play, but i can't hack! and i payed for it! Plz help me, googled yesterday for 4 hours, dound nothing. Hope for help, Thx