Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This sucks... :(

Discussion on This sucks... :( within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry This sucks... :(

heylo people... i have so much bad news! well its only one bad news... i cant seem to get my hacks to stay on!!!! > everytime i get a hack, it has to go off in 20 minz... :/ any suggestions? and yes, this happens to all hacks
Old 05/16/2011, 19:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
WASD SpeedHacks
L Lawnmower

Tags
gunz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SHAIYA VENGEANCE SUCKS! ADMINS SUCKS! GAME SUCKS! DO NOT JOIN IF YOU KNOW BEST!
01/31/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 15 Replies
You will be bann for no reason from admin if you dont PAY TO PLAY!!!! this admins is all about money and if you dont spend then you dont play Several of us worked together as family and friends and got uber in the server Admin did not believe such... so basically he checked us...
TQ Sucks!
05/05/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello every1 ... TQ had one bug and i was scamming with it , but while ago they did this: -You Can change your e-mail adress once per month; No Anymore scamming Fuck you TQ!
CO SUCKS NOW
10/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 31 Replies
im leavin conquer cuz it sucks balls an i got hacked outa an lvl 130 archer ^_^ but any ways Water_BAS lvl Rb Water 110 trojan121- friend quit so dotn have the info soz HandJob lvl Rb Water 110 Archer 110 - fullinfo Wiz lvl rb war 126 war 110 - fullinfo Adriankid300 lvl rb warr 125 warr 126 - fullinfo Quistis water 120 water 115 - got hacked lol Xuric Archer 130 - was mine for bout an min but fag loged back on an i changed pass he dont have fullinfo so if any one finds out...
ok this sucks
07/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
ok so i was away for a week and someone hacked me. yeah at first i was pissed. well i still am. ne one know if there is a way that i can find out who did it? ya know, so i can just know :rolleyes: "hint hint" i would really like to know.