Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]System MRS

Discussion on [RELEASE]System MRS within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]System MRS

First of all i just want to say... U DO NOT NEED TO INJECT ANYTHING

this mrs hack gives u:
Perfect aim for all weapons.
175 delay for all swords
a "mob shotgun" it's the Breaker 3 i believe- Gives u 0 delay and 99999 ammo (doesnt work on ppl)
cuss filter destroyed...

and thats it i think.....

VIRUS SCAN LINK :

ok now for the quick tut on how to make this hack work
1. u will need to download the hack.
2. unzip the file and extract it to ur desktop
3. open the System.mrs and copy it.
4. paste the copy into ur gunz folder (wich is usually located in C drive)
5. copy the gunz launcher
6. paste the gunz launcher into ur gunz folder
7. go to

8. click on the "Play Live" button
9. click on the "Start Game" button
10. enjoy hacking....

Old 02/16/2008, 19:37   #2

does it work ?
Old 02/16/2008, 21:15   #3

doestn work for me -.- when i go playing it automatically throws me out -.-
Old 02/16/2008, 22:26   #4

lol, hes same dude which made the one autoquest. it throws me out to lobby either.
Old 02/17/2008, 02:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by titas View Post
lol, hes same dude which made the one autoquest. it throws me out to lobby either.
u can be play by urself only. and u must also equip the weapon that has same name , example beaker 6 and beaker 7, phantom cruise N x2 and phantom cruise x2. well joining others room u sure will get kick out only if u create the room by urself then u can play. U cant carry med , u can only carry canon fg1 to canon fg3 woth the following gunz up there.
Old 02/27/2008, 11:35   #6

what is system mrs?
Old 02/27/2008, 23:46   #7

Doesnt work (might of before but ijji updated today )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Dye System
06/23/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 59 Replies
The following release is bought to you by me "funhacker" aka BiG-MaC of ACME EO, this system allows players to dye their casuals into 4 different colours, bringing about another 90possible casuals making it hit over the 100s. This system isn't 100% complete I still have to locate the royalattire miraclelight dragoncorselet and emerald robe textures and fix a bug with the silver wings. I haven't added ones like pinkromance tranquiltime and elven dance yet. Icons haven't been fully...
[Release]Another report system
05/30/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
I did this for educational purposes and thought i'd release it. It works uses ini's, When a player is reported for a certain reason, it +1's to total number of reports Atm it still can be spammed, by making new reasons up, mispelling the name/reason etc. you'll see what i mean alter; im gonna change it soon. Ok heres the class: using System; using System.Collections.Generic;
[Release] System.Mrs
01/17/2009 - GunZ - 8 Replies
Alrite I have this system (MADE BY ME AND 2 OF MY IGUNZ FRIEND) It's a rar file so the readme is inside too and the system.mrs file Note:You have to extract it with winRAR Q:How to Download winRAR? Ans:Search google and type winRAR..Duh...I am very lazy to tell you the website Any suggestion is welcome.If the system doesn't work,reply me.
Release 666carcass666 system =D
05/18/2008 - GunZ - 12 Replies
666carcass666 system =D Includes: 1.World items heal 200 Hp and Ap and full Bullet. 2.Medikits heal full Hp and Ap by 200. 3.Repairkits recover full Bullet. 4.Auto Quest Maps, meaning Npc's do NOT move, spawn under you. But beware, they still do attack, so keep your distance. 5.Abuse is edited, you can swear, cuss, etc.
[RELEASE]New system.mrs that works 3/12
03/24/2008 - GunZ - 6 Replies
This system.mrs got -All quest monster have 1 hp and i mean ALL -All quest monster do not attack you. -All quest monster quest do not affect you nor damage you -lvl 0 and 11 nade and flashbag is weapon enchant(fire/ice/poison/lightning) -All weapon damage you 5 DAMAGE(cash item does the same damage too lazy to change all of it xD) -The map hp/ap/ammo give 100hp/100ap/full ammo. I think that all and this system.mrs is made for those who do not know how to make a system and lazy...