Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

everything u need for ur own system!

Discussion on everything u need for ur own system! within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
everything u need for ur own system!

due to a recent release by linux, system hacking is back again, so here is one of my few tuts and upload thngys. here u go!

ok, download the file and extract it with winrar, then open it up and u shud find these files.

brute crc32
system editing tools
gunzlaunchernotorrenting

now, open up system editing tools, go to the editor, and u shud find an mrs decompiler, open it up.

now copy and paste the system.mrs from ur gunz folder in "the editor" file.

now in the mrs decompiler (if it disapears just double click it again) in the top box, type system, (DONT type .mrs, JUST system) now hit decompile and wait a few seconds, then close the decompiler. now, thr should be a folder called "system", open it. you should now see a list of 1 notepad file, and .Xml files. if u double click the xml files, it oepns up internet explorer...thats cuz u dont double click them! RIGHT CLICK and hit edit

now u shud get a list of blah blah and blah, i hope you have common sense because then you can figure out what you need to edit for yourself, some things are just trial and error.

now hit "back" and open up the hash tab finder after you have edited everything you want, and install it, run it, whatever.

now go back to the original files and oepn up the brute crc32. now under enter filename hit "select" and select the file name of the file you just edited (we'll use ZITEM as an example) now, select that and it shud say (C blah blah blah blah in that white box, not important right now.

now THIS IS MAJORLY IMPORTANT. if any of you have edited systems before you know you just copied and pasted the crc32 from before into the FILELIST.XML, DO NOT DO THIS DONT DO THAT. ok, right click filelist and select edit, scroll all the way down and select next to zitem it should give the crc32 of the file, copy and paste that into "reuqest CRC32 {hex}" and hit "do it!"

it takes a little while and it might say its not responding, just be patient. after its done a box should pop up and hit YES.

then after that go back to editing tools, open up the mrs compiler, under the 2ND box, type "system" (NOT THE ONE WITH .MRS AT THE END) and hit compile! after that you should get a new system.mrs file. just copy and paste this into gunz

now, also that game with this little packet of mine is linux's non torrenting laucnher (god hes smart) copy and paste the gunzlauncher and that little gunzlauncher file that if you double click says NO_UPDATES and put those in your gunz folder.

now hit "PLAY LIVE" at ijji.gunz.com and your ready to go!!!!!!!!!

credits to linux for his awesome tools, thanks man!!!

Old 02/12/2008, 09:13   #2

Nice, Great guide really helpful.

Denke/Thanks.
Old 02/12/2008, 15:23   #3

it sez files not found
Old 04/13/2008, 22:32   #4

gamerz planet tut is better
Old 04/13/2008, 23:30   #5