Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

who to get witch hack fast !!

Discussion on who to get witch hack fast !! within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile who to get witch hack fast !!

hey there ,
if you want to get witch hack every time it is updated ,
you have to :
- go to
- play mario for hours to get the hack,
- or watch my little video on metacafe , coz i couldnt create an account on youtube .
- you can check elitepvpers usually you get the latest update here
- and be nice dont write what ever comments , it is not cool video , but not bad for begining .
this is the link :

have fun
i wrote who to get witch hack fast , in fact it is how to get witch hake fast

Tags
nuke, witch, witch nuke

Similar Threads Similar Threads
witch hack 1.5
09/28/2011 - GunZ - 64 Replies
This runs on gunzAPI1.5V2.dll its the best hack made by me so far on my gunzAPI system Note you may use the disposable grenades infinitely as nukes 1. Buy 2 of the Explosive Grenades that blow up on contact 2. Go in game 3. Type !nnuke ex //note all other nukes also works 4. Right click with ur exploding nukes in hand, it will seem as if ur getting negative grenades this is OK. 5. If you accidently switch weapons u have to go out of the room ur in and buy 1 explosive...
witch hack
03/03/2011 - GunZ - 5 Replies
when is get 10 THXs ill post download !where NAME - Finds out where ppl are !pinata - Turn urself into a candy pinata !asurvival - AUTO SURVIVAL!!!!! !muteadd NAME !mutetog !muteclear !play j
Problem with witch hack, plz help
02/22/2011 - GunZ - 5 Replies
Hello, the MinionForces witch hack ive just got yesterday doest work. I extract it all in my gunz map but when i hit start game gameguard runs, then i have this note: Gunz needs directx 9.0c to run properly. Now when i delete d3d9.dll ( that is included in the hack map) it runs normally, and i can play, but i can't hack! and i payed for it! Plz help me, googled yesterday for 4 hours, dound nothing. Hope for help, Thx