Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lalalakid's Simplicity.MRS

Discussion on Lalalakid's Simplicity.MRS within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lalalakid's Simplicity.MRS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Simplicity Autopiller 4/7/10 working!
04/21/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
hey guys I just thought i would make a little autopiller for yall since i havent seen one since the update....so here ya go! =) All you have to do is input the amount of hp and mp percent you want it to pill at then click turn on. then go ingame and you will have autopill if it doesnt work let me know ;) Simplicity Trainer.rar
Lalalakid's Xtreme System.mrs
12/09/2007 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Lalalakid and Xpon's Xtreme.MRS This is a based off the Ruiner system.mrs file, designed with Player-to-Player advantages. It features mostly advantages that are to the user and that WON'T get the player banned (unless they get recorded by a very, very ridiculous person who ISN'T hacking.) All weapons will have perfect controllability, so that they aren't going to spray in all different directions. http://rapidshare.com/files/75451077...lator.rar. html...
Lalalakid's Ruiner .MRS
12/07/2007 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Lalalakid's Ruiner .MRS This is a new system.mrs file, designed with Player-to-Player advantages, as this system.mrs seems to be requested quite often. It features mostly advantages that are to the user and that WON'T get the player banned (unless they get recorded by a very, very ridiculous person who ISN'T hacking.) All weapons will have perfect controllability, so that they aren't going to spray in all different directions. http://rapidshare.com/files/74866303...uiner.rar. html...