Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ElemniumPro v2.0 (Bug Fixed)

Discussion on ElemniumPro v2.0 (Bug Fixed) within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ElemniumPro v2.0 (Bug Fixed)

Event-

1) Take a screensot of the monster with a golden sword and i will donate u $100$

2) Get 100kills in any DEATH MATCH or 500kills in a Quest to get $1000$

Goal- To Be The Best Hack (but first i need your help)

Intro- err i know i'm probaly hated and stff and very infamous around here but still i posted this it works i'll put the screen shots and
upload the replay files for u to see me own noobs plz have fun with this hack and if theres anything u think i should add plz tell me.
This has tooken me a long time to make and fix i've took out everything that didn't work and go some ideas from "ViusZer0"
.mrs pack yes i did but i belive this one is way better buts its my opion i won't say what was wrong with virus's but his wasn't casual made
this one allows u to quest, show off, less detection, and play death matches, I have tested out making more healing items
and such.This is a BETA TEST so not alot of stuff is in there.I know i said there was less detection but do not use meds in a team
death match or better yet don't play team death matches with my mrs its the only way to get caught and by admitting u r hacking to
random ppl.

Quest Monsters are weaker so u can now solo i'm working on a way to make two respawn points so the monster will spawn i front of u
but o well and now the monters have shot guns stupid idea but if u watch the mages its sorta funny and cool
You can't die in quest unless u r afk
I don't know if this works i didn't get a chance to work this out but i tried to change what a monster drops not the drop rate
I Actually did alot of stuff.

Something else that was cool i decided to put in a no
reload guns it works and all bullets r sided so all of them hits ur opponent

I've change some items into cash items i dont' want to be completely copying off of Virus so i'm making it my way.
I Belive Sniper Rifle is avaidable not sure.......
I made it so rusty swords make you fly stupid idea but i decrease the delay so much that u can't attack but instead when
you press the fire button in the air u stay longer making it look like you r flying which is awesome in questing this is still
so if you ppl think it is good i'll find a way to work something out in the next release

Daggers well lets see i don't really remember but it did soemthing special to the monsters in quest

it has lawn mower to or just a less delay but not too much since i'm still testing some of the stuff
only the rusty sword and rusty dagger r doing much special

All melee weapons have a decrease in delay and special stats

Shot Guns DON"T spread out i've tested it the shot gun leaves no bullet holes

but everything hits your opponent this works but i forgot some of the down side to this
it had soemthignt o do with the quest.........

Speed Gunz i don't remember what gave you this but i know it was a sword when you had it and when you bfed you moved
super fast

Monsters are retarded they attack each other ahaahah its a joke but i might try soemthing in the next release
well thats it for now so go enjoy it

I made a great sword that i love to use for questing which of course is fun
to slash down my enemies and bosses but what sucks is the no def thingie

Important- TAKE OFF ALL ARMOR AND WEAPONS WHEN ENTERING A GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME DURING UR LOG ON
IT MAY LOGG U OFF AND CASE YOU FUSTRATIONS WITH THE SERVER LOGG ERROR YOU CAN PUT YOUR STUFF BACK WHEN
EXIT TO GAME ROOM AFTER THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY. HAVE FUN!!!

Includes- (for ppl who did't read the above)
Cuss Filter
Some Cash Items
Faster Swords
Faster Daggers
No Reload ShotGun
No Reload Rockets
No Reload Smg's
No Reload Rifles
ButterFly Swords (swords made custom for butterflies
Flying Sword (makes you fly when slashing in air)
Shot Gun No Spread
Special Dagger
Special Sword
Weaker Globlins In Quest
Weaker Skeletons In Quest
Weaker Kobolds In Quest
Weaker Superion Boss
Weaker Lich Boss
No Special Lich Boss
Weaker KGoblins Boss
Weaker Lizard Boss
Change In Drops
Special Rings
Special Meds
All Ap,Bullet- God Healing
(everything that heals you gives you full for ex. hp meds give you full ap and hp and bullets)
The 700dmg gun was taken out
the great sword is avaidable with a kick
the mobs all have dragon swords
(lol i edited my mrs to make quest monsters animation to carry guns & swords not done tho still testing so only few monsters have em)

What I Like To Include In The Next Release
More Cash Items
Element Jewels
Login Screen
Better Questing
Auto Quest
Hacks Compatible With Team Death Matches
(for less detection for stupid ppl)
Ability To Use Boss Skills
Flash Bangs Do Nothing To You
Elements Do Nothing To You
Massive Follows The Player (i don't know if this will work)
Error Log Fixer (i think i found out something not sure but i'l see)
Tutorials- (To those of you who are knew to this if you do know this only read the first step)

[IMPORTANT] -

1) Before You Start Make Sure You Have Downloaded The Stuff Already Then Close
or what ever program you use.
2) BACK UP ALL YOUR FILES!!!

Step1) Make sure before you begin go to your CONTROL PANEL it should be in you start button

anyways if you've found it click it and look for INTERNET OPTIONS go to it and look for delete

browsing history delete everything. (this is for a no hacking attempt detected error)

Step2) Ok now to start, you should already have downloaded the files. Place The system.mrs in the folder of your gunz
for example this is mines "C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Gunz\" place the files in your gunz folder and over write the old one

Step3) Take the other file which should be the loadable.mrs place it in the interface folder and over write the old one.
this file contains new login and stuff so make sure you put this file in or the screen will be black.

Step4) After That put the GunzLauncher.ini or the launcher configuration file and the OutDated GunzLauncher in your gunz folder.
This Is so The Game Doesn't update.Then put the config file in there also. That picture was for fun.Actually this should be
the second step but o well =P

Step5) Ok now for the easy part get the injector and load the crc emulator

Step6) "Optional" This Hack Was Made Compatible With MOST HACKS so use if you want but before you do that try out my
mrs solo.
Step7) Run gunz and before that happens a message should come up about pdates click ok and a mesage about the crc emulator
will come up click ok on that too
Step8) Have Fun!!!!!

Step9) Merry Christmas!

Remember that this is a testing mrs i'm trying to be the best so tell me if you like it or not

Error Messages FAQ- (For those people that get messages and don't know what they mean)

1) nomsg. error or detected invalid file.
Answer: This mean the hack is not updated and u need to download a different hack, or the hack u downloaded is not working
like you might need a new crc emulator but don't worry mines work

2) When you run gunz and before game gaurd shows up the game goes off.
Answer: This means there is a error in the .mrs file that it can't load anything cause the
the system is having problems reading the files. If you make hacks its probaly because
the crc hash number is wrong.

3) If When I'm In Game I Get A Error Saying Can't Create Room
Answer: You Probaly forgot to change your maps back to normal if you were using a Auto Quester.
If Not how to fix this is simple. re download the game or just get the copy of the original maps.

4) If when you go InGame all your items are gone.
Answer: A Error has been found and game gaurd is to blame but this problem happens for two reasons.
1. being that your mrs is corrupted.
2. that the crc code is wrong or missing.
3. the sytem misreads the file.

5) What to do if soemone accuse you of hacking.
Answer: Avoid using hacks at that time but dude your ****ed if they have dirt on you. If anyone asked i didn't make this :P

Thanks Again For Reading!

Old 01/01/2008, 21:37   #2

must i pay YOU to have this hack??!!
Old 01/05/2008, 13:44   #3

Awww man i did everything as you said step by step,But well.....When i click on Gunz launcher it wont open it says windows error or something please help...
Old 09/02/2009, 18:52   #4

CAn you Prove It works?
Old 09/03/2009, 06:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasweed View Post
CAn you Prove It works?
This is soon to be 2 years old dipshit.