Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Lite In The Darkness [LiTE] - GW1 Guild

Discussion on A Lite In The Darkness [LiTE] - GW1 Guild within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 470
Exclamation A Lite In The Darkness [LiTE] - GW1 Guild

Kurzick [LiTE] are recruiting all players of all skills, old and new! We participate in Dungeons & SCs frequently, General Questing and Vanquishing, Faction Farming, HA, PvE and Daily Zaishen activities.

We are part of the [Poke] alliance and have also recently partnered with the [CEO] alliance so activity isn't a problem.

It would be great to have a few people on board as officers to help me with this adventure and rebuild such a great group and community of players. Feel free to join or Discord @

Tags
arenanet, guild, gw1, lite