Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Account

Discussion on Free Account within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'll offer a free CDKey of guildwars for anyone who writes me a reason why he/she it should have it, Ill give out the key to the first one with a good reason.

Its a fresh Key, so you wont find up any characters.
Old 02/03/2006, 15:53   #2

i have send it with pm is that ok?
Old 02/03/2006, 20:43   #3

Well, actually i'm 13 years old (doing 14 in the 13th) and since i live in Brazil, they don't sell the Guild Wars CD here, so i can't play this magnific game and either my parents wont let me use their credit card to buy it online altought they don't give me allowance (dunno how to spell it right).
Thanks, bye
Old 02/04/2006, 05:57   #4

I've been reading about this game for a while, and have seen people playing and such at my friend's houses. Unfortunatly, I'm a college student and don't have the income to spend on a CD key. However, I've looked up skills and made builds for my friends based off of skills I've read online and been wanted a copy of my own for a while now. Help me solve my obsession with a game that I can't have!
Old 02/04/2006, 13:13   #5

I Gave it to DevilInside, please close/delete this thread,
maybe im doing this tomorrow again but with a fair competition like painting a pix or so.