Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safe and fast trading with bots?

Discussion on Safe and fast trading with bots? within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Safe and fast trading with bots?

Hi everyone, coming back from a relatively long break and going for some titles and other stuff. My question is how to trade fast and safe. Currently I have a main where I never bot or anything and a sec account that I run for about 5-6 hrs every day. I want to trade the gold items and other things from the bot account to my main, but exchanging 7 for 7 is a pain in the *** and it takes so much time. Would it be better to just drop everything in an explorable area and just pick it up with my main? Or do you think this is something that is somehow monitored by the devs? Or do you have any other solutions that work for you?
Any help is very much appreciated!
Old 08/27/2020, 20:45   #2

Regarding security: have been trading gold, golden items, event items, pretty much everything peer 2 peer from 4 bot accs to my main acc and never got banned on any of these accounts. It is indeed a pain in the ***, yes.
Old 10/19/2020, 15:00   #3

why not do it outside GtoB?
Old 10/26/2020, 12:41   #4

Hello, after several years of Bots, your best bet is to quit GTOB, throw away your bots' items and donate them to your main account. Or you can do a simple trade, but it is highly advisable to give your bot account a little something in exchange, a lot of people do.