Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cracked GW servers ?

Discussion on Cracked GW servers ? within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all . Im reading this forum from long time :] Today ill write my first post :P. I was playing ( im still ) Lineage2C3 . With my friends we found GW ( doh! ) .

Here is my question.

Is it possible to play GW on cracked server ? ( if they exist ) . If its possible please give me the clue where i can find info about it. I seen screeens and it looks really nice. I would like to try.

Im w8ing 4 info about servers Please help me!

THX!

Best regards
Mit0s
Old 07/08/2005, 11:42   #2

why do you need privat servers for a game without a monthly fee? ~~
Old 07/08/2005, 11:57   #3

Probably for the intent of creating true roleplay servers... other than that, no clue. So far i don't know about a GuildWars Server Emulator either.
Old 07/08/2005, 12:04   #4

To write hacks/macros that you don't intend to use for other people without the risk of getting banned would be a good reason.