Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Ectos

Discussion on S> Ectos within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Ectos

250 Ectos Stack is 25$

I will go first to those will lots of reputation.

Pm me or post here with your msn and we will get a deal going.
Old 01/28/2011, 16:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I see you waited a few weeks before creating new topics, smart move !
Now before getting back to business, here's another tip:

Don't BUMP or create topics 1-5 minutes from each other EVERY time, that may actually convince more people to get scammed.

To potential buyers: If you give him money, you won't get ecto's in return. It's your money but still, I'm trying to help here
To mods: Stop being blind, thanks !
Old 01/29/2011, 01:33   #3

As you can see I am going first. To people with high reputation.

I am also willing to use a good middleman.

Moderators please ban iDemmel keeps ruining my threads. I am just looking to sell mine for money legit. If you would like to trade I will go first or middleman and we done.

Next time iDemmel trashes my thread I am going to report and send hi a negative feedback and trash all his threads.
Old 01/29/2011, 10:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DOn't ignore what I said:

You have 6+ banned accounts with similar names that were used to scam people ("DFO" is most of them, wth is that???), and you BUMP your existing topics at the same time.

You never had any credible feedback, even when you sell ectos 50% cheaper than anyone else.

You're lucky that the mods here are blind. I'm not ruining your threads, just maknig sure people don't loose their money to you.

P.S.: hieuxx, one of your other unbanned accounts, had a topic named "S> Steam Account For Paypal" (), do you see any resemblance to this topic's title? He also has a lot of positive feedback given by your other accounts, all using the same writing style hahaha.
Old 01/29/2011, 17:46   #5

Still selling will use middleman and go first to anyone interested in buying that has good feedback.

iDemmel is being reported to moderators atm and I will trash him and give him bad feedback everywhere he goes.

Willing to go first with ectos to anyone who sounds trustworthy and has some reputation gladly. I sell cheap and will do whatever it takes for money. I do not have anything to do with the hieuxx. DFO stands for Dungeon Fighter Online a GAME! and it is the same for only a person in hieuxx feedback.
Old 01/29/2011, 19:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DFODFO= Forentaure its a scammer.
Old 01/29/2011, 19:26   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bRainAFK View Post
DFODFO= Forentaure its a scammer.
I was unable to link accounts earlier, can you say why you think that? I know Forentaure was a scammer, too.