Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS MY Guildwar CD Key Only PSC

Discussion on WTS MY Guildwar CD Key Only PSC within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS MY Guildwar CD Key Only PSC

WTS My Guild War CD Key [Guild Wars Trilogy] Offers in Paysafecard Start Bid : 20€ B/O 30€ Pm me if u are interested
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GuildWar 5095
09/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
hello guys ... i was planing to make 2 guild wars per each week i mean ... make another guild war starts at Tuesday and ends at Wednesday at 9 o'clock like witch starts at Saturday and ends at Sunday at 9 O'clock . and i searched and i found this ... ـــــــ ـــــــ& #1600;ــــــ&# 1600;ــــــ 600;ــــــ 00;ــــــ  0;ـــــــ ;ـــــــ ـــــــ& #1600;ــــــ&# 1600;ــــــ 600;ــــــ 00;ــــــ  0;ـــــــ ;ـــــــ ـــــــ& #1600;ــــــ&# 1600;ــــــ 600;ــــــ 00;ــــ
GuildWar and SQL Command ?
08/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
hello .... what table to controll the guild war ?? like guild war has been started witch shows in da chat ... says some server guild war has been started ... and searched on cq action and didn't found it ... and how to add daily guild war ??
[Help] GuildWar
06/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
how do I Make a Guild War in my servver? I Use tq Binaries, I added NPCs like CPAdmin, Translated almost everything but i can't make a GW..:S help me please ;D
[REDQUEST] GuildWar
09/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
I have a problem with my private server. 1. The guild gate doesn't open when the gate's health reaches "0". 2. I'm not exactly sure how to start guild war. I don't have a command for it, but there is some coding for guild war, but i'm not sure it works. 3. The pole doesn't change names when a guild destroys it. I'm using the PowerSource. (credits to the creator of this source). Plz help. Thank You