Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vanquish/Mission Service

Discussion on Vanquish/Mission Service within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vanquish/Mission Service

Welcome to my Vanquish/Mission Service Thread.

All Services are done manually (no bots).

Protector of Elona – 25 USD/EUR
Guardian of Elona – 30 USD/EUR
Protector of Tyria – 40 USD/EUR
Guardian of Tyria – 45 USD/EUR
Protector of Cantha – 30 USD/EUR
Guardian of Cantha – 35 USD/EUR
Elonian Vanquisher – 65 USD/EUR
Tyrian Vanquisher –115 USD/EUR
Canthan Vanquisher – 65 USD/EUR

Current Status: Waiting for Orders.

I complete the service within 7 consecutive days maximum, although I always do my best to finish it as soon as possible.

I accept PayPal payments only (Family & Friends). Make sure your GW1 account is ready to go before you contact me.

Discord: pellet#4243

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kurzick Title Farming - Ferndale Vanquish Bot
01/16/2021 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 63 Replies
Hi ePvP, I've had a go at patching up an old, seemingly broken/unsupported Kurzick bot from this forum using the Mount Qinkai bot posted in tolerantfox's thread as framework. As well as a full reformat of the code I've added some VQComplete() checks to reduce the trip. I have quite a few more changes I would like to add i.e. features such as; popping a BU for faster runs toggling the looting feature off/on adding support for a dagger spamming player build With a meta hero setup...
Vanquish RSPS
03/30/2014 - Runescape Private Server - 7 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/nM1NEtM.png The new age is upon us, the future of Runescape private servers is soon to be unveiled and we shall rise amongst the ranks of our competitors, crushing them to claim our title as the number one server. This will be an experience like no other that you have embarked on before, begin your quest to become a legend in our community of players. We invite any patrons to join us in making history and creating a legacy for those to follow. New and Old players will find...
wtb vanquish title
04/04/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
i want to pay someone to run me the title vanquish legendary
vanquish rootkit
07/02/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
weiß da jemand zufällig nen download link oder kennt jemand ein tutorial dazu? Does some1 know a download link for the rootkit?Or a tutorial for it? MasterOfHunT