Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALL Collector's Editions account!

Discussion on ALL Collector's Editions account! within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6998
The Black Market: 763/0/0
Talking ALL Collector's Editions account!

Hello everyone!
Here is a unique opportunity to get a safe account with all Collector's Editions!

On this account:
Prophecies Collector's Edition
Factions Collector's Edition

Optional: Nightfall Collector's Edition CD key - FREE with B/O.
Eye of the North
Aion Wings

Account is 16 years old, ~550h played, several max level characters (Mesmer, Assassin, Necromancer, and Warrior as main).

100% safe
Unlinked to GW2: change email+password+personal details by linking it.
CD keys provided with pictures of the game cards.
My rep: 10 years on this market, thousands of transactions and 100% positive feedbacks + trusted middleman (lots of gold trims + several XXXX€ transactions)
Handmade: Not a single script used (I don't even use Toolbox).

Current Offer ~450€ in arms+€.
Reserve Bid 500€ (sold 7 days after it is reached)
Buy Out 700€ (ending immediately bids)

Payments methods accepted:
Revolut, Vivid, Lydia, Skrill, PaySafeCard, Cryptos, PayPal gift.
Arms can be accepted for part of the payment.

Discord : Bobu#4123
Old 05/25/2021, 19:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 260
to start the race : 300eur

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ALL BLIZZARD COLLECTOR'S EDITIONS (WOW, SC, D3, OW) 3.5 MIL GOLD & 400+ mounts
11/05/2018 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] ALL BLIZZARD COLLECTOR'S EDITIONS (WOW, SC, D3, OW) 3.5 MIL GOLD & 400+ mounts
09/23/2018 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] Oldschool Account(All Collector Editions) with 90 Rogue/90 Monk+D3(3 P100 Chars)
08/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
After getting scammed by a Rumanian ******* I want to sell my Beloved EU Battle.net Account with 3 Times WoW Cataclysm 1 Time WoW MoP 1 Time WoW Classic/BC/WotLK/Cata/MoP COLLECTOR'S EDITION Diablo 3 Collector's Edition with 6 Level 60 Chars (3 Times Paragon 100 Barb(Full Geared and Can Farm MP10),DH and Monk and over 500M in Bank + 100m in Mats) Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition (1v1 Gold League) I'm the Original Owner of the Account!
[Selling] Oldschool Account(All Collector Editions) with 90 Rogue/90 Monk+D3(3 P100 Chars)
08/04/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
After getting scammed by a Rumanian ******* I want to sell my Beloved EU Battle.net Account with 3 Times WoW Cataclysm 1 Time WoW MoP 1 Time WoW Classic/BC/WotLK/Cata/MoP COLLECTOR'S EDITION Diablo 3 Collector's Edition with 6 Level 60 Chars (3 Times Paragon 100 Barb(Full Geared and Can Farm MP10),DH and Monk and over 500M in Bank + 100m in Mats) Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition (1v1 Gold League) The Main WoW Account has a Level 90 Orc Monk...
08/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
After getting scammed by a Rumanian ******* I want to sell my Beloved EU Battle.net Account with 3 Times WoW Cataclysm 1 Time WoW MoP 1 Time WoW Classic/BC/WotLK/Cata/MoP COLLECTOR'S EDITION Diablo 3 Collector's Edition with 6 Level 60 Chars (3 Times Paragon 100 Barb(Full Geared and Can Farm MP10),DH and Monk and over 500M in Bank + 100m in Mats) Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition (1v1 Gold League) The Main WoW Account has a Level 90 Orc Monk...