Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Presearing Exotics!

Discussion on Presearing Exotics! within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Presearing Exotics!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS GW2 LVL 80 Ranger Full Exotics
03/29/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
LVL 80 Sylvari Ranger Full Exotic Armor+Weapons+Jewels 100 % World Completion 170k KARMA 45 GOLD Lots of other itemes such as exotic and runes. All account information Current email will be given. 100 E Negotiable
WTS GW2 Digital Deluxe Edition - Lvl 80 Elementalist | 2 sets full Exotics | Maxed JC
02/26/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
The account has a Lvl 80 elementalist on it with 2 COMPLETE sets of full exotics: 1st: power / crit dmg % / precision 2nd: vitality / condition / power. He has about 60gold on him and has Maxed out Jewel Crafting and Tailoring. I am the original owner of the account. If you're interested please leave your Skype here and I will add you as soon as I see it, or contact me on PM ! Some pics : GW2 Account - Imgur - first set is the Full exotic Condition / Vit / Power set. Second is the Full...
WTS gw2 account, 80mesmer,theif,war. all exotics.
12/26/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my gw2 account, barely play it anymore. 80 mesmer (full cof gear, all exotics, all 8 professions maxed) 80 warrior (all craftable exotics, all 8 professions maed) 80 thief (all exotics) accepting trades for a 60 mage rift account, or a good league of legends account. skype em0rr0w
WTS GW 2 LVL 80 Sylvari Ranger - Full Exotics
12/01/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
100% World Completion Gear: Full Exotic Beserker Set Exotic ShortBow Exotic Beserker jewels 60k Karma Screenshots here - http://i.imgur.com/31Ep2.jpg and here http://i.imgur.com/1ZDO8.jpg Buyer will get full email access, cd-key , and the receipt of the pre-purchase.
[S] 80 Warrior, almost full exotics 100$
10/06/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Today I'm selling my 80 human male warrior. The character is full of exotic armor (3 CoF Armor and 3 Berserker's Draconic).The weapon is also exotic. In total, it has most of the exotic pieces except the accessories, amulet, rings. It also has several dyes on this char and 1g left on this char. http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h471/kirajoke r/gw004.jpg The only reason I'm selling is because I blew out a tire on my Mustang and don't get paid for another two weeks. My skype is...