Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Any Pre Searing glitched and exotic weapons, times, and other items

Discussion on WTB Any Pre Searing glitched and exotic weapons, times, and other items within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Any Pre Searing glitched and exotic weapons, times, and other items

Looking for pre searing glitched runes, tomes, weapons, and also rare pre minis like grawl, destroyer,ceratadon and pre max weapons. Private message me or post on here what you have and a price thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Gold short bow in Pre Searing Glitched!!
07/10/2018 - Guild Wars Trading - 6 Replies
Glitched gold sundering short bow of enchanting, rq13 mark, +20% armor penetration 19% chance, enchantments last 20% longer, inscription is “let the memory live again”, halves skill recharge of spells 9% chance. Taking ing currency only either black dyes in pre or arms. Message me offers and we will go from there thank you
[Buying] Buying Pre Searing Glitched Weapons/Full Sweet
04/06/2018 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all! I can pay USD/€/Ingame Money! skype: bartulovic7
[Buying] Pre Searing Glitched items, Max weapons
08/15/2016 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
Hello there, Willing to buy Glitched presearing items (If any left?!) Sup runes/ golden weapons/ tomes etc etc. Post price and item Payments will be made tru Moneybookers and I will pay in advance. Also looking to buy stacks of Black dye for 30 euro/Stack Also looking for other rare items in presearing!
[Buying] Pre Searing Glitched Items
05/18/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
wanting a really good fire staff but will buy just about any weapons or stacks of black dyes and holiday items stacks
WTB Glitched Pre Searing Items
02/22/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Let me know what u got and price. Also looking for Black Dyes and Rare Minipets EDIT: Paying with Paypal or Post Money Please keep the thread in english