Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Snowball Dominance Bot (Ranger Only)

Discussion on [WTS] Snowball Dominance Bot (Ranger Only) within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [WTS] Snowball Dominance Bot (Ranger Only)

Requires a ranger and a necro hero.
82% Win rate.
$10 via BTC or BCH (bitcoin cash), no other payment accepted except crypto. If you only have something except BTC or BCH, let me know and maybe I can accept it. Depends if I can find a trusted wallet.

Just PM or comment your interest.

I have work so I wont be online to check inquiries until a bit later.
Old 12/21/2017, 19:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Who wrote this Bot?
Old 12/21/2017, 19:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoench14 View Post
Who wrote this Bot?
I basically cobbled together a bunch of different non-working ones until I got a working one. I spent a lot of time yesterday figuring out how to get coordinates and whatnot so i could fix a few things.

I'm asking a fairly low price because of that. Some parts I did do the writing. The programming wasnt what was hard to me, it was just figuring out how to actually get all the data needed from Guild Wars to make a bot. Sort of a high barrier to entry when this entire forum isnt in a language I speak and a lot of the info is old..

I think the price is fair since wintersday has been out for 3 days now
Old 12/21/2017, 19:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I mean, there's a free one in the mega thread. You pretty much stole some and trying to sell it here lol.

For the lazy:
Old 12/21/2017, 20:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjubutsi View Post
I mean, there's a free one in the mega thread. You pretty much stole some and trying to sell it here lol.

For the lazy:
Thats a pretty uninformed and baseless accusation to make

1. I did what I said above and took a few broken bots and got a good one working. You can go ahead and check my post history and see over the last few weeks I've been asking questions about bot making (which have all gone unanswered)

2. I didnt send you the source and you didnt buy the bot. You have literally no idea at all what my bots source looks like, and I assure you it has nothing to do with the one linked. Dodging actually works in mine.
Old 12/21/2017, 20:34   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That's why I said 'some', not 'mine'. It's pretty **** to sell stuff you didn't make, while there are free (and better, 82% with working dodging lol) ones right there.
Old 12/21/2017, 20:50   #7

Quote:
That's why I said 'some', not 'mine'. It's pretty **** to sell stuff you didn't make, while there are free (and better, 82% with working dodging lol) ones right there.
I think the reason for the 82% is I'm not totally sure what to do with the hero.

Taking code snippets from other bots and putting them in to make a working one is not selling something I didnt make. Its no different from buying lumber to build a house or buying plans to build a deck.
Old 12/21/2017, 21:07   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The proper analogy would be someone giving away lumber to poor people to build houses with, you taking that lumber while not being poor, building a house by looking at how others are building theirs and then instead of living in that house you sell it to the poor.

Oh and it's only not leaking 82% of the time.
Old 12/21/2017, 21:45   #9

Quote:
The proper analogy would be someone giving away lumber to poor people to build houses with, you taking that lumber while not being poor, building a house by looking at how others are building theirs and then instead of living in that house you sell it to the poor.

Oh and it's only not leaking 82% of the time.
Dont act like youve never taken code snippets from stack overflow or looked at others code to figure out your own.

I built a bot when one did not exist and it farms gold. This is what people wanted. A bot did not exist, people wanted a bot, so I made one exist. That is all that matters. End of story.

Your piece of **** bot cant even dodge and who knows what the failure percentage is. You're knocking my bot without even knowing the fail rate on yours.

If you dont want to buy the bot, then take your high horse out of here. You're not special because you made yours from scratch verses me making mine using code snippets from other devs. At the end of the day we both have functional bots, you'd just rather run a charity.
Old 01/03/2018, 17:22   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
Arrow GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros -> Guild Wars Trading

#moved