Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gw1 ectos for Gw2 gold

Discussion on Gw1 ectos for Gw2 gold within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Gw1 ectos for Gw2 gold

Hi fellas,

I would like to trade my Gw1 ectos for your Gw2 gold.

exchange rate would be 4 ectos vs 1 gold.

pm when you are interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading GW2 gold/ectos Versus GW1 ectos
04/17/2016 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hello good people of epvp, I got 8000g in Guild Wars 2 I would like to trade versus ectos in Guild Wars 1. Rate : 2g = 3e 500g = 750e 1000g = 1500e
[Trading] WTT MY GW1 Ectos to your GW2 Ectos
04/10/2016 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
LF good trader who trades me My GW1 Ectos to GW2 Ectos 1.000 GW1 Ectos (me) to 2.000 GW2 Ectos (you) Look for 5.000+ Ectos to trade per Week! PM me here
[Selling] WTS: GW2+GW1 HOM 39/50 GW1 R12
07/09/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Guild wars acc r12 Im going to sell my Ha r12 Rank guild wars account. Its linked to an GW2 (I will sell both) Account. I already changed Email-Adress so you will get all the informations u need and you just need to change the E-mail password. (Serial, Email Account Password, Email, GW account password). Account got fac proph nightfall and eotn + bonus mission pack . HOM 39/40 I prefer middelman for the deal! Only will sell to trusted user!
WTS GW2 Gold for GW1 Ectos
07/06/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Would you like to trade your Guild Wars 1 Ectos for my Guild Wars 2 Gold? 10 Gold -> 50 Ectos Once or twice a day. It's a small amount to trade but it's safer and I feel pretty comfortable saying my rates are higher than a lot of the bulk traders. If you're interested leave a comment or send me a private message.
Trading GW1 Platin and Ectos (me) for GW2 Gold (you)
01/31/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there. Since i totally dont play Guild Wars 1 anymore i thought about trading my money and ectos there into Guild Wars 2 Gold. Send me pm if you are interested! Cu!