Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accounts with all 4 Game parts!

Discussion on Accounts with all 4 Game parts! within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Accounts with all 4 Game parts!

Hey,
I want to buy up to 4 accounts with all 4 parts of the game. The cheaper the better, meaning I dont even need lvl20 chars, equippment or anything else.
pm me what you got and price, I prefer to pay with ingame money, but am willing to pay real cash if the price is fair!
Old 06/17/2016, 21:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6998
The Black Market: 763/0/0
Hello there,
Trilogy+EotN (all 4 games) = 27€
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gui...campaigns.html

Add me on Skype
Old 06/17/2016, 22:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
got a few old bot accs, 4 campains - at least ToA and Vaettier rdy - 20€ each with cd keys

Tags
acc, account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(WTS)Selling accounts of the game Atlantica Online on game servers Nexon
11/02/2015 - Atlantica Online Trading - 1 Replies
Selling accounts of the game Atlantica Online on game servers Nexon Atlantica Online - Home ============================================= 1) Selling account (top server Alexandria) class Blademaster - Level 164 (LVL UP) Nick LuckyStar81
Game Online - purchase and sale of accounts, game auction.
06/08/2013 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Attention! Dear players! Took place the opening of the oldest auction http://en.g-on.ru on sales of game accounts and gaming services company Bigpoint!!! Game Online - buying and selling accounts, game auction was opened at the beginning of the emergence of Bigpoint games we grew up together and are closely intertwined!!! en.g-on.ru is the guarantor of a safe purchase and sale of accounts and gaming services, in contrast to our competitors we don`t take account of the client-seller prior to...
[Urzark] WTS HH parts, Cf parts, Uniques
09/02/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hy As title say WTS on Urzark/Gaiahon server: Hunter Lv90 HH Armor for all material + scroll Swash cf top with 11% skill block+11def bonus Element cf sleeves with 2%cast bonus Shocker neck Norgan neck Ohkeros ring with lv5 might
WTT game accounts for Aion game code
01/07/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
i have for trade: 1.9dragons SM8 on pheonix 27BE 5 expcards and 5 drop cards ..... 2.jade dynasty arden lvl 92 ascendent 3.Sword 2 i have 1 veteran fighter 1 lvl 75 scout 1 lvl 74 gunner items on Sword 2: 2petboxes panpan 1panpan on the character 300k feso +40 Great Stone and many other good items 4.Atlantica online lvl 50 main fighter I want to trade for Aion® (Europe): Assault on Balaurea™ EUR 29,99 *Game code any of this account for this game code and if u want 2 or all accounts u...
Metin2 United TOP ACCOUNTS CHEAP :) Farmer-PvP-Main-Buffer-Full Equipt-6&7-Epic Parts
06/25/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey liebe Metin2 Fans! Ich verkaufe hier ein paar TOP Accounts auf dem sehr beliebten Root-Server "Metin2-United". Er bestitzt 3 einzelne Server mit jeweils 2 Channeln. Server 2 - Altheros Es handelt sich um 4 Accounts. Die Accounts sind Top ausgestattet mit vollständigem 6&7 Boni Equipt (sehr selten und teuer), auserdem Epic-Equipt Teile.