Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

fairly new guild not long made

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fairly new guild not long made

put some work into building a guild and to find most the people had just up and left to join one of my so called friends/officers new guild he made. iv decided to sell the guild if i can to salvage some of the money back i put into it.iv worked out the cigil costs 9e if bought with golde zcoins? plus the full GH is like 510k? theres nothing special about the guild il be honest id just like to make some kind of money back.if anyone is interested whisper me ingame on Kono Yuuki asap

hey guys if anyone as tried looking for me ingame im back online for a little but not long

« Wtb guildwars 1 Accounts for ectos/egold | [B] Ecto Stacks »

Similar Threads
Emrgency-SRO(Re-generation of a Legend) | PVP | Guild ranking | Long term | Play2win
02/08/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
Hello Epvp Soldiers, This is Emrgency-SRO the next big generation, So we have saw alot of SRO servers,and we decided to make A P-SRO,that all can play it and try to be the best one,and nothing to donate for. We have spotted,all the things u have ever searched for,and this is the PERFECT server for everyone who really likes P-SRO. A Little Info : Rates : Cap : 110
Guild Wars 2 Fan Made Trailers
07/13/2012 - GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
I didn't know if these videos have been posted yet. These videos are just the perfect type of video to get you excited for Guild wars 2 :). Video 1: Guild Wars 2 - "New Heroes of Tyria" Trailer (HD) - YouTube Video number 1 is great but it gets pretty good from 1:40 and on. Video 2: Guild Wars 2 - "Legends of Tyria" Trailer (HD) - YouTube The second Video shows more game play and blends the stop motion well. (both are fan made.)
hi! look! i read the guide and made a long topic thingy!
12/22/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Well, as you can/should be able to guess, I'm new to elitepvpers. I play Shaiya fanatically and hope to make a name for myself in the pvp area even though I haven't been in much. I hope that I can help in any way for everyone to prosper. And live long. xD I go by soady in the forums but in game... if you don't know my name, it's ilas. If you want to know my name... You'll have to befriend me or show me I can trust you. :] wow this long for an intro thing... So I'll stop now. ^-^ peace!