Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HA mesm bot

Discussion on HA mesm bot within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
HA mesm bot

Hey Leute,

ich verkaufe meinen rupt Bot, der sowohl im pvp als auch im pve funktioniert. Ich habe ihn größtenteils im ADH benutzt.

Er ist leicht zu bedienen und wird nicht erkannt. (Hatte noch nie einen Ban)

PN für mehr Infos.

Gute Nacht

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 80 MESM + 80 ELEM
09/14/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. As the topic says I am willing to sell my Guild wars 2 account. 2 main chars are on 80 lvl plus there are some twinks with bags, and useful stuff plus one storage character. ELEM is fully equipped in exotics, 50+ map competition, this char is mained in dagger /dagger build, currently full set is transmo to look pretty on little asura :). This char is specified, and prepared in cof speedruns to get most possible dmg. My main character is 80lvl human mesmer. It is equipped in...
[Selling] GW2 ACCOUNT LV 80 MESM ETERNITY+BOLT +2K IN ITEMS.
07/27/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , title says it all , I am selling my gw2 account mesmer lvl 80 with Eternity and bolt as legendaries , I also have chaos gun over 500g-700g , I also have the daggerflame skin of thief over 600g , I have 5 diff sets with best stats and sigils/runes , I also have alot of costumes and 500g cash in it , I wont post pictures here because I don't want people to use my photos in any other website to try to scamm with it. I will provide you guys my SKYPE name so you can See the photos or even...