Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Working and Updated JQ Bot

Discussion on Working and Updated JQ Bot within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Working and Updated JQ Bot

I am selling a working JQ bot script that is personalized for your character. I can also sell accounts that are JQ bot ready.

Updated JQ Bot - 7
JQ Bot + Bot ready account - 15

PM me if you would like to buy. I will not accept any skype friends until I have spoken to you via ePVP private message.

Old 07/26/2014, 02:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you don't provide more details, why would someone buy what is free already?

Old 07/26/2014, 11:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by savsuds View Post
If you don't provide more details, why would someone buy what is free already?
The current free one does not actually work properly, I have a updated script so it is more optimal and bug free.
Old 07/27/2014, 06:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveKarma View Post
The current free one does not actually work properly, I have a updated script so it is more optimal and bug free.
I said what I did, because I fixed it but grow tired of NAs. And am too lazy to make one for another build. So, if all you are doing is bringing a fixed NA with a few more features, I will pass.

Good luck in selling.

Old 07/31/2014, 21:14   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveKarma View Post
I am selling a working JQ bot script that is personalized for your character. I can also sell accounts that are JQ bot ready.

Updated JQ Bot - 7
JQ Bot + Bot ready account - 15

PM me if you would like to buy. I will not accept any skype friends until I have spoken to you via ePVP private message.
plz check your pms
Old 08/01/2014, 15:38   #6

I am putting the sale of the bot on hold as I am working on a new version 2.0. The new version will alllow users to disable rendering, use a selection of builds (not just necro!!), a bot auto-updater to make sure you always have the newest version and a license system so it cannot be resold.

I do still have factions keys for sale which also come with a JQ bomber build that only requires factions.

« Lf gw 1 Acc | Ecto & Zkey Stacks 7-8 per. »