Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Stacks of Ectos

Discussion on WTB Stacks of Ectos within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Stacks of Ectos

I know I don't really have much credentials, so I'll go first. However, I'm only buying from reputable traders at 8$ US a stack.

Looking to purchase 10 stacks total.

Skype = vnninjas

HMU

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 6 stacks of ectos, 7 stacks of zkeys or any guild trim
03/15/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I still have around 9k reward points from mats and ats i can spend on any guild trim or zkeys. Also selling last 6 ecto stacks - 7€ per stack you can catch me on skype(m.thescream) or here most time of the day
[Selling] Few Stacks of Ectos 8e/stack and Stacks of Lunar Tokens
02/04/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says, Edit:Sold about 5 stacks, 3 stacks left and more incooming! since im new we will use a midleman or we will do a small amount trades. i also dont mind going first with people with +10 positives and 0 negatives. cheers! :)
wtb stacks of ectos
01/07/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Wtb your stacks of ectos pay with paypal € wsp me how much u got Or wsp me on skype : demonend 15
WTS Stacks of Ectos
06/26/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, selling some ectos off. Trusted! I will not go first for any reason. Stack of ectos: 10 euro stock: 10 stacks+ Payment: Paypal only, you MUST be verified and be able to send as gift! Otherwise no trade Contact me here first if you are adding me to Skype.
WTS 3 Stacks Ectos -> 25€ PSC
04/13/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I go to sell my last 3 Stacks Ectos now for a -25€ PaySafeCard !!! I costs about 8€/stack only!!! Take em as long I have them!