Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonel.

Discussion on Dragonel. within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragonel.

Wait sorry, wrong person. Sorry sorry sorry, I meant I AM PHENOM, he scams then sends you some pics.

I just got pics of him ******* his cat, he sent them to me, if anyone wants it, skype me: tannerbanner597

I also have chatlogs of him saying he wants to marry his son.
Old 03/14/2012, 19:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol I love this guy ily tanner, It's funny how when we say we have screenshots of I AM PHENOM scamming he closes his thread so we can't post em xD btw to anyone wondering, giving tanner a free account cause he's a badass mofo, **** all you scammers and I AM PHENOM go suck a chode.
Old 03/14/2012, 19:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonel View Post
lol I love this guy ily tanner, It's funny how when we say we have screenshots of I AM PHENOM scamming he closes his thread so we can't post em xD btw to anyone wondering, giving tanner a free account cause he's a badass mofo, **** all you scammers and I AM PHENOM go suck a chode.
I just got pics of him ******* his cat, he sent them to me, if anyone wants it, skype me: tannerbanner597

I also have chatlogs of him saying he wants to marry his son.
Old 03/14/2012, 20:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
Dude... thats ******* sick o.o
but Dragonel your also a ******* scammer... >< everyone knows it already.
Old 03/14/2012, 21:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

moderator shud be infracting him for framing me for something i didnt do i made a thread about dragonel and i get infracted plus thread deleted.. yea this make sense.
Old 03/14/2012, 22:55   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LOL, I love you kids, your so funny. You all try to point me out as a scammer and then all you scammers stick together, but the thing you failed to do was provide proof, and I have proofz muhahaha, so go **** yourself.