Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] 2 GW Accs Unlinked [S] Ectos

Discussion on [B] 2 GW Accs Unlinked [S] Ectos within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] 2 GW Accs Unlinked [S] Ectos

DEUTSCH

Biete 2 GW Accounts.
Nichts großartig drauf auf den Accs, bis auf einen PvE Assa auf beiden mit denen ich gebottet habe.
Als kleinen Bonus dazu gibt es den Bot gleich mit. Ihr könnt ihn auf mehreren Accounts gleichzeitig laufen lassen, wenn ihr GW Multi Launch dazu benutzt.
Der Bot ist ein Vaettire bot. Auf beiden Accounts zusammen könnt ihr damit mal gut 400-500k täglich machen, während ihr schlaft/arbeitet/etc. (ihr könnt dem bot auch zusehen, wie er seinen Job erledigt)
Ein Account is 38 Monate (14/50 HdM), der andere einige Wochen alt (3/50 HdM). Der ältere hat HM in allen Teilen freigespielt, der jüngere nur in EotN. Die Assas sind komplett bot ready. Bei der Nutzung des Bots werde ich euch natürlich helfen, sofern ihr Fragen habt.

Beide Accounts sind nicht NCSoft linked.

Macht nen paar Angebote. Erst die Bezahlung, dann die Accountdaten. Wenn ihr einen Middleman wollt, bezahlt und sucht ihr ihn. Auf Nachfrage mache ich auch einige Screenshots von dem Account. Natürlich kann man sich aussuchen, ob man nur einen oder beide Accounts nimmt.

Ich akzeptiere nur Ektos.

Bei weiteren Fragen added mich bei Skype: slixxx5

ENGLISH

Offering 2 GW accounts.
Nothing big on those accs, besides a PvE sin with which I used to bot.
As a little bonus I will give you the bot too. You can run it on multiple accounts at the same time if you use GW Multi Launch.
The bot farms vaettirs, you can make up to 400-500k a day if you use the bot on both accounts while you sleep/work/etc. (you can also watch it doing it's job)
One of the accounts is 38 months old (14/50 HoM) and the other one some weeks (3/50 HoM). The older one has beat all campaigns and the younger one only EotN. Both sins are completely bot ready. I will help you setting up the bot if you want.

The accounts are not linked to NCSoft.

Give me some offers. First the payment, then the logindata. If you want a middleman you pay and search him. On request I will make some screenshots of the account for you. You can chose if you want both accounts or just one of them.

I only accept ectos.

For further questions add me at skype: slixxx5
Old 02/27/2012, 01:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

350e je account mit MM
Old 02/27/2012, 13:12   #3

Hab dich bei Skype geadded.
Old 02/28/2012, 18:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
Hey, pm me your Skype or MSN please