Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Platinum

Discussion on Selling Platinum within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Platinum

100k = 15$
MSN:
email:
Message me email me or send a forum PM.
Old 04/27/2011, 18:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
waaaaaaaaay too overpriced

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Uthgard Mid PLATINUM
04/28/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Uthgard Mid Platinum .... the price? How many u have?
1000+ Platinum In One Day
09/10/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Whats one thing that everyone needs in a group? a healer. Whats one thing that you need? money. put two and two together. make a pur healer. cant fight, cant laugh, cant cry. can only heal. now you always get a group and you heal the crap out of everyone and get mad loot from chests ... sell EVERYTHING. remember, this toon is only to make you cash. obviously keep the trinkets that make you heal better. Day one of Pre play. Level 3 Bard. 1,537 platinum. I went with the same concept but made a...
Glider Platinum ?
05/15/2007 - WoW Bots - 7 Replies
Hi. Auf der Seite "http://www.mediacorp-software.de/produkte.ht ml" bieten die einen Bot an, lest es euch mal durch. Der Support sagt (hatte eine Gespräch mit den) das es sich dabei um die Glider Platinversion handelt. Glider hab ich damals für 20 Euro oder 23 Dollar glaub ich gekauft, die wollen auf der Seite 35 Euro haben, Support und ständig neue Updats dann inbegriffen. Kann man das empfehlen, kennt es jemand ? Bei der letzten Bannwelle vor ein paar Tagen (114.000) waren angeblich...