Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Build of pvp mirage bots?

Discussion on Build of pvp mirage bots? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Build of pvp mirage bots?

Hey does someone have the build all pvp mirage bots use? It seems so good and I want to try it out, thanks!
Old 01/20/2022, 20:39   #2

I'm also looking.
Old 01/29/2022, 02:20   #3

Sounds interesting
I'm join the search.
Old 01/29/2022, 23:14   #4

are they any bot for guild wars 2 now since minion has gone all out final fantasy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mirage Sura PvP Fear or Aphonic Shield ?
08/04/2012 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
I would like to ask the best skill for PvP between Fear or Aphonic Shield... Aphonic shield reduces all damage ( skills, hits ) Fear seems that only reduces hits. Aphonic got that percentage of reflect too... I need some advice of some sura mirage players...
Best Build For Dhan Is: Dhan Avenger Class Build (Pure PvP-PvE)
08/26/2010 - Rohan - 31 Replies
This build has alot of similarities to the Avenger build and there isn’t a whole lot of difference stat wise with them. However I do believe the Predator and its build have better PvP spells than the Avenger because of a godly DoT (Scarecrow) and a great stun skill (Heart Trap) Stat Build: Dhans have several areas of priority for their stat distribution. You can’t overload your stat points in any category especially agility or you are going to be regretting it later. This Avenger build can...
Elementalist PvP build/Knight PvE build
05/23/2010 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Greetings.Can anyone show me some good build for PvP with elementalist lvl 30(using Chakram)+PvE build for Knight lvl 46(using One-handed blunt)?Thanks ;)