Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hire] reverse engineer

Discussion on [Hire] reverse engineer within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Hire] reverse engineer

Hi @,

I'm part of a group of bot developers for GW2.

Since we are a bit short with people who know how to reverse engineer we are looking to get a person to support our bot development by finding specific pointers for GW2.

The way in how we will pay can be discussed. (e.g. per filled pointer request)

If you are interested in helping us out and earning some bucks please let me know.

P.s.: new account to keep my projects separated
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release!!! Reverse Engineer dll and exe Files Using This...
03/18/2013 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
I Have a powerful Tool Here for those who know how to use it. View, Edit, and Reverse Engineer EXE and DLL Files. This Tool is the most feature-packed program for inspecting the inner workings of your own software, and more importantly, third party Windows applications and libraries for which you do not have source code. This Tool lets you open, view and edit a variety of different 32-bit Windows executable file types (also called PE files) ranging from the common, such as EXE, DLL and...
aion reverse engineer hack
05/18/2012 - Aion - 7 Replies
Feature: Increase attack speed* Simplest hack there is, Video below. Increase Speed hack* Modify your character's speed Instant Respawn* Instant Respawn where you are when you die click the revive button or hold If can anyone find the hack pls post a link
D2 reverse engineer kenntnisse gesucht
11/23/2009 - Diablo 2 - 6 Replies
Hi, suche jemand der sich mit reverse engineering und diablo 2 auskennt (am besten ollydbg), habe 2-3 Fragen. Bitte per PM melden wenn jemand anwesend ist :).